replacement

Its been a few hours Ries stopped rubbing his length against her entrance, looking down at his future wife he was enjoying it.  But the strange light surrounded her body like last time

"I'll be sure to win....your heart, so now I'm only doing this for your good"

He looked down at her sleeping figure disappear into thin air, the lights come back to normal.  Shaun Vala Teri appeared on the tiled Floor, looking over at the door a dark Aura took over him. 

Laughing coldly it turns to a dark cackle so malicious to the core.  Even for a prince as himself it was wrong but since it was her brother taking her place instead things were going to be hell. 

Y/n's body appeared on the red silky bed, zephyrus gets up from his floating throne.  His demon wings flapping as he landed on the ground, walking up to her figure he uses his power to create the finest dress. 

Crawling on top of her sleeping form he slowly leans down

Crawling on top of her sleeping form he slowly leans down. And sniffs, his slightly sharp teeth show.

"Hmm a princess looking so vulnerable in her sleep how cute....the show is about to begin here so soon"

Zephyrus eyes glow red in hunger as he begins to slip her clothing off with ease.  Pulling it off in swift movement her plump breasts slightly bounce alongside her thighs laying on one side. Grabbing the dress he uses his magic to dress her in seconds. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Fera and the others woke up minutes later, Shaun Vala Teri was confused, prince Ries Lan Carrillo stood up grabbing their new weapon and the different outfits.

(Ries's outfit)

(Fera's outfit)

(Fera's outfit)

(Shaun's outfit)

(Shaun's outfit)

"Welcome back to another round of the arena, now you all remember the last round yes....but I must let you all know we have a new player summoned here and as you all want to see blood shed I'll make sure to make things interesting for the audience to enjoy..hahaha ...our lovely group prince Ries Lan Carrillo, fera, and princess y/n's brother Prince Shaun Vala Teri as a replacement....won the last round in this arena, so for this round will be stealth for our opponents shouta aizawa, hawks, and....dabi..even though one of them is a villain but this round will be highly interesting let the games commence!"

The lights go out after they're dressed fera uses her magic to come over to Shaun Vala Teri. 

"Shaun why are you here.." "I don't know how I got here, but from what the person said it looks like I'm replacing my younger sister" "why would they...Ries did you know that they were going to be doing this?.."

He looks at them with a calm unsettling face.

"No I did not know anything..I just hope my wife is okay"

He turns around with a smirk on his face until the door opens.  Fera puts her magic light out as she holds onto Shaun's arm for protection.  The loud echoing noise rings throughout the arena. 

They begin to walk onto a circular platform as it slides to the middle section of the battlefield that's glowing in vibrant blue and purple Colors some of it slightly dimmer.

Another group of three opponents appear..their looks from hatred turns to looks of seriousness.  Fera looks up from the ground to lock eyes with the winged opponent.

His honey-golden eyes staring into hers, a small lip sided smirk growing.

"Whats a cutie like you doing here in a battle field..." "Just because I'm cute doesn't mean anything, were opponents in this arena"

He chuckles until dabi stepped forward slightly glaring with his teal blue eyes digging into her soul.  On his boots seemed to be a thing of air pressure gadgets. 

As they were about to continue talking, shrieking can be heard from the top of the dome. 

"What the fuck was that...." "I have no clue but it could be drawn to the lights..." "Well that's just great...first we get teleported from our fight into this arena with strange ass mother fucking creatures that are drawn to light"

Fera looks at her gun that is humming lowly.

"Do you guys mind if I try something out real quick I just need to test something out"

They nod their heads, pointing the weapon upwards she shoots at the roof, whatever creatures that made the shrieking noise instantly started to follow the light and the noise from the impact it made attacking.  From what she could make out were strange flying bone creatures with nine eyes, webbed wings with red claws at the end.

Dabi and them also look up furrowing their brows, Shaun was also doing the same.

"Fera...I think we can name this creature based on the way it follows the sound and light..." "Echoes...they can be drawn to light and sound but look at it's back it has sacks holding eggs inside".

Aizawa and hawks were thinking deeply on this one.

"If they're all attracted to the sound and light, I think this battle can be ten times more complicated than the first one" "I can agree with him...because how are we supposed to even battle each other if we have more fucking issues like that"

Fera puts her gun away in the strap line. 

Meanwhile y/n woke up in a strange room the bed felt so different than before it felt silky.  Sitting up slowly, she looks around for any signs of life.

"Fera...Ries?.."

She called out but the only noise she can hear is the sound of the crowd screaming in excitement.

"Kill these fairies!!!" "Execution!!!"

She could hear it through the speakers, it was so strange where could she be now.

The fabric on her body has changed as well, looking down at the dress was this white fabric.  Wait why was she wearing white fabric on her body, where's her friend Fera and where's Ries.

"Ah...so the lovely soon to be wife is finally awake how wonderful~"

A soft chuckle echoes around the room.