hell

Fera taking a look on her back both eyes widen in shock. It changed to a different marking that so much like the devil's face mixed with a black dragon.

Snapping her attention back towards ries he was grinning sickeningly at them both. 

"Trap"

Ries makes his fist clench chains, spears, water arrows, slowly looking up he locks eyes at fera.

"Interference between grownups is a mistake to make you brat...don't be dumber than you already are I know all the secrets your family never told you" "shut. Up." "You'd rather die than see your family ever again even when they're going to die anyways....perhaps I can hold you by the neck and make you watch their misery come to a slow end" "shut....up"

He scoffs at her attempt to make him shut up, it's to no avail that fera is beyond pissed off at him, including princess y/n.

"Hell fire...." "Black out" "tch so pathetic some girls think they can take me down  with such weakness perish away with the rest"

Everything turns black her aura spreading on the arrows as well making them blend into the dark fog. 

"Release..."

The arrows fly with their magic combined y/n has created the black crystal shields.  Making sure to protect themselves from any damage that will unfold. Vanishing into thin air again ries starts attack fera as well.

Everyone watching from above seeing sparks and flashes even from the other opponents waiting area rooms.  Tengen uzui, akaza, and douma are intently watching. Mikey, draken, kazutora as well.

All of them silently interested in this battle wondering how it'll play out. Movement comes from the black fog it was the princess staggering.  Blood seeping from her eye with those glowing eyes.

Goku, Vegeta, and lord beerus sitting on the bench just waiting patiently.

"Look at the way she's hunched over..." "Hm now that you mention it lord beerus I have to say she's not looking so good" "yes but look closely behind her" "huh?"

He blinks seeing movement and tries to warn her but with the glass she can't hear a thing. 

"Hey!!! Watch out behind you!!!!" "Kakarat can you get any more loud than enough!?!" "She is going to be plummeted by the other opponent!!" "She's capable of fighting you monkey!!"

Beerus sighs and crosses his arms irritated and annoyed at this point from these two Saiyan's arguing.

"Will you two shut up!!!?!"

Back to the girl..

Rattling comes from behind her she slowly turns her head and widens her eyes, body flung across the gigantic arena.  Crashing into the glass again it breaks as she rolls a few times into one of the opponents waiting area.

"Ayo woah woah woah, what the fuck!?!" "Jesus Christ you came crashing into here the fuck" "let alone your bleeding lady." "Does it matter that I bleed just a smidge...I have unfinished business to do..don't get in my way" "hey don't talk to Mikey that way I'll kick your ass-" "kazutora."

He stops in the middle of his sentence and turns to the blind male with emotionless eyes.  Short silver hair with an undercut. 

He approaches her and spins her back around giving her push back into the arena the glass falling from her wounds.  Fera's body comes flying backwards sending them both onto the floor. She struggles to breathe.

A strong gust of wind clears the grounds ries all bloody but still standing.

"It hurts..." "Are we high or something because the fuck is this shit!?" "Kazutora shut up now"

Y/n holding her close friend to her chest fera was pale and grunting.  A warm substance coming from her lower body.

"Fera...rest...I have it from here..don't move until I come back I'll make sure he dies" "kill him before he kills you for the sake of the kingdom..for my family go now"

Slowly placing her body down fera grunts in pain, y/n look at the blood on her stomach. Unforgivable emotions still coursing, walking slowly out of the opponents waiting area she vanishes really quick.

The air changing even more, wind surrounding her body as y/n stood a few meters away from the cold hearted monster in front of her eyes. From the broken Glass Mikey and Draken take out the medical supplies that were somehow in the room. 

They step up towards the injured woman, he doesn't feel a thing looking back towards the battle he notices the marking on her back.

"Draken...kazutora patch her up..." "Yes boss"

With the battle going on ries is thrown by her as he lands into unbreakable glass where zephyrus and his brother are. Obito Uchiha, Kakashi hatake, and Naruto uzumaki just waiting Patiently to return home.

A wave of phantom gust swipes over the entire arena. Ries jumping off the glass as they keep destroying the battle ground, leaving cradles, cracks, blood, and burnt marks everywhere.

Y/n was struggling to stand zephyrus starts speaking.

"It's half-time now a small short break should do-"

Ries chucks her into the glass as they lock eyes for a split second until he starts punching her. Slashing the sword at him he grunts feeling like his skin is burning to ashes.

"Damn you bitch-" "die...die...DIE DIE DIE!!"

more blood spraying on the glass from his body some of it dripping onto the walls. Y/n uses her strength to rip him to pieces, he screams in anger and bites.

With one swift movement he gets sent to the other side she floats and appears Infront of him repeatedly punching with no remorse anymore. All of her emotion are crossed out as if it's a river to numb out everything. Several tear drops fall from her eyes.

Ries gurgles for air struggling to breathe.

"Die already just die die die!!" "Y/n...hey!! Y/n"

Staggered breathing she slowly stood up and then collapsed onto the ground trembling in tears. His body now limp as he struggles to hang on and dies in front of her eyes.

"We have a winner of this royal match, princess y/n...and her injured Ally both of them deserve a lot of rest until the next few matches are done..though it must become that I have to summon the medical workers" "blood for blood!!!!"

Her vision slowly clouding I to nothing but darkness allowing subconscious to take over.  Several people are entering the arena that's completely destroyed she couldn't make out who they were. Nor did she want to see who they were, the only thing she could remember is a warm touch on her wounds.

"We have two critical ones...and a dead one, bring the stretchers" "on it let's go!!"

She closes her eyes..

With her body and fera's body taken out of the arena the other matches were still on.  Eren Yeager and his team watch as the two injured players are taken into the medical field behind the glass.