Uh Oh

~LeSane ~

LeSane tossed and turned in his bed. He was bothered with his thoughts. He couldn't sleep with his mind wondering. A soft hand rubbed his back gently.

"Come here. You need to relax baby."

LeSane rolled over onto his back as the woman got in between his legs and onto her knees. She kissed him down from his chest, to his stomach, and kissed along his v cut. She sucked and bit him softly. LeSane began to close his eyes. He rubbed his fingers through her hair and pulled it up out of her face. She kissed the tip of his manhood, teasing him before tasting him. LeSane put his head back onto his pillow.

"Oh my god woman." He ran his fingers through her hair. She was definitely taking his mind off of whatever he was thinking of before. She was gifted in this particular skill. There was no doubt about it. She was a pro with her mouth, as if she had sucking dick down to a science.

She looked up occasionally admiring him enjoying her, "You like that baby?"

"Yea girl, keep goin." LeSane wasn't really trying to converse with the girl, he just wanted a nut. She began to work faster. He grew inside her mouth until he couldn't any more. LeSane toes curled. What was this woman doing to him. He finally reached his peak and tried to get her off. She wasn't goin as she let him pour his seeds into her.

"You feel better daddy?" She licked up his body.

"Yea." He lied. Don't get him wrong, it satisfied him physically for the moment but he knew that his mind would drift right back to where it was. He sat up in his bed and checked his phone. "Damn it's 6:30 in the mornin." He got up and headed to the bathroom.

"What you doin today?"

"I gotta work."

"Oh. You work all day this week?"

LeSane mentally rolled his eyes, "Yup."

"When can I come back over?"

"I'll let you know."

"You'll let me know?"

LeSane paused and looked at her like she was crazy. "Yes, Anastasia, I said I'll let you know."

Anastasia rolled her eyes and got out of the bed. She began to gather up her clothes and put them on as if her little attitude was going to phase him. "Girl what the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing LeSane. I don't know why I brought my ass over here."

"You had a choice not to."

"But I came! All you wanted was sex."

"Ok? Who said I wanted anything else? Look, I'm attracted to you but I ain't in no need of a relationship if that's what you thought this was."

"Well the next time you need a nut, don't fuckin call me." Anastasia tried brushing passed him but he grabbed her and pulled her back.

"Girl look, you better chill." He said in the calmest voice. Believe it or not, her lil attitude was kind of cute and it turned him on. He pressed up against her and backed her into the wall. "I said I'm attracted to you. And just cause I said I ain't in no need of a relationship doesn't mean I don't need a down ass female right now. I'm going through some things and you were the only person there for me last night. What we did wasn't my intentions but they happened and I liked it. Girl you a pro. I just need you to chill. That lil attitude of yours gon get you in a lot of trouble."

Anastasia grew warm up under him. She felt his length pressed against her. "I guess."

"Aye. Gimme a kiss. I'll hit you up later ok?"

Anastasia kissed him and nodded like a naive child. He had her. "Get out of here. I gotta get ready for work." She turned and proceeded out of the door. LeSane shook his head.

"Women."

************************************************

LeSane hadn't talked to Dana for months. When he was with Avery, he never brought her up and neither did Avery. He deleted her number, her Facebook, unfollowed her on Instagram, he just straight up deleted her out of his life. It was easy for him to not run into her because he knew all of her favorite spots and he always made himself busy. He had ran into one of her friends at the mall one day and she had tried to run game but as much as he didn't like Dana, his heart wouldn't give in for him to do her that dirty. LeSane and Anastasia been fuckin around regularly. Although he wasn't actually feeling her, his body was so attracted to her. She knew some things and she satisfied him. He took most of his frustration out on her during sex but it wasn't enough. He still ain't feel the same.

******************************

~ Dana ~

"Baby! I'm home." Dana walked into her house and saw the mess that there was. Bishop had been staying at her house almost all of the time. He had also began to get a little too comfortable. "What the hell? Bishop!"

She walked back to her room. It wreaked of weed. Dana didn't care what anyone else thought but she never liked the smell of weed. Bishop was knocked out on her bed. Dana shook her head, "Bishop!"

" Yo.." he groaned.

" Why is my house a mess and you know I don't like you smokin in my house."

Bishop stretched, "Awe my fault baby. It's been such a long day. I'm so stressed."

" What's wrong?" Dana asked picking up a bit.

" I need $600 baby."

" Excuse me?"

"Aww come on girl. Don't act like that. You know I'm good for it."

"Why you need it?"

"Baby I promise you ima pay you back. It's just really important."

Dana looked at Bishop. Although he was high, he looked honest to his word and she didn't have a reason to not trust him. "You said you need how much?" She asked looking in her purse.

"Just $600 and I promise you I gotchu when I get paid."

Dana handed him the cash, "Mmmk. I'm sure you're probably hungry so what you wanna eat tonight?"

" I'll eat whatever you cook."

Heading to her bathroom she said "Iight, well let me hop in the shower and--"

"Umm, wait. Let me clean up the bathroom up a bit for you. I'll start your shower. You get some clothes and shit out." Bishop hurried in front of Dana blocking her from the restroom.

" Uh, ok." She was confused but the nigga was high so she didn't question him.

Bishop watched Dana go into her walk in closet before turning into the bathroom. He gathered the white substance from off the sink counter and wiped it down. He made sure everything was cleared up and began to pretend clean the shower.

"Thank you baby. Dana said entering the bathroom and kissing him on his shoulder."

"Anything for my baby g." Bishop kissed her lips and walked out of the bathroom, sighing of releaf.

I just thought I'd do a short update today in honor of LeSane Parish Crooks, better known as, Tupac Amaru Shakur's birthday! Happy 44th! Let me know how yall feel about LeSane and miss lil Anastasia from Footlocker lol.

P.S. And what yall think about Bishop? Boy something else. Smh.