Mother for my Brother

Dana woke up to the smell of breakfast being cooked, but also to the loud bass that was knocking from her stereo. She already had a clue of who it was. Nobody else had a key to her house except for her brother. Although he had his own apartment, he always managed to make his way into Dana's home as if it was his home too. She didn't have to be a rocket scientist to know that Avery had ran out of food so he was over her house eating up all of hers. She took her time getting up out of bed and to her bathroom.  She washed her face and brushed her teeth before heading down the hall where she seen her boney brother dancing and rapping all while he cooked. She sat there just staring at him making a fool out of himself.

"Porsche sittin' on Forgi's

Niggas can't afford these

The Panamera shittin' on the 9-11

I call my homies, not 9-11

I'm the nigga with the juice

But I'll never do my nigga like Pac did Q!

Bitch who do you love?!"

Dana widened her eyes as she watched her brother doing some dance that made him look like a grandpa at a family cookout. She couldn't help but to burst out into laughter. Avery turned around with a stank smirk on his face.

"What the hell you laughin at?" he looked his sister up and down, "Lookin like a runaway slave and shit."

Dana kept laughing, "You have the nerve to talk. Lookin like a crack head Will Smith. And what was that stupid dance you was doin around my kitchen?"

Avery looked down at his attire. He had on a black and white Alumni hat and Alumni tee shirt with some jean overalls, one strap up and the other dangling behind him, and some black and white Jordans.  " The fuck you mean? I'm dope shawty. You trippin."

"Whateva."

"And that dance. That right dere is that Bobby Shmurda dance."

"Who?"

"It's called the shmoney dance. Man look, Ima just play you the song. You be actin slow as fuck." He brushed past Dana and to his phone which was plugged up to her stereo.

Dana rolled her eyes and picked up a strip of bacon off her brother's plate. "Please spare me from the ignorance you kids call music."

"Man stop fah-lexin. Bobby Shmurda is that hot nigga." Avery pressed play when he finally found the song he was looking for. "You gon be the only one not hittin the shmoney dance. Even Diddy son be doin the shit."

"Watch your mouth. And wassup with all these new words. Fah-lexin?"

Avery let out a huge sigh and shook his head at his sister in disappointment. "You aren't that old Dee. You know Levi from We Are Toonz right?"

"Them Nae Nae boys?"

"Yes! That's what he says. He's basically sayin, 'Stop flexin'. You know? Like the song, No Flex Zone."

Dana just looked at her brother for a couple seconds. "You need to stay off social media for a while. You act like you're 18 still."

"I'm still young though. I have all the time to grow. Besides, I gotta job and I'm in college. I'm doin somethin right."

"Yea, but burger flippin ain't gon be payin bills in the long run. You got it easy 'cause you got me."

"I mean, if a bitch want a burger..."

"Avery." Dana gave her brother an annoyed look.

"I'm sorry. But you can't say you ain't see that vine by Yung Poppy."