Dana Days

Dana woke up bright and early Saturday morning. She had things to do and needed an early start. Actually, it was more like a day to treat herself. It was a day for shopping, doing her hair, and just enjoying life. She always picked a day or two out of the month to get away from her everyday life. She had friends, but they knew better than to hit her up on "Dana Days."

Dana got up and headed to her walk in closet. "What the hell do I want to wear?" she spoke aloud to herself as she skimmed through hundreds of clothes. Dana loved clothes and shoes so much that she threw nothing away. Her thing was that fashion repeated itself, so she kept as much clothes as possible, just in case.

Right when she found the perfect outfit, her phone began to ring. "Who, in the mighty fuck, is texting me!?" she checked her phone.

*Lil Bro 👶🏽*

sissyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

*Dana*

niggaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wtf!

*Lil Bro 👶🏽*

Can you get me a ticket for the new Jordan's?

Dana looked at the text message as if it slapped her right in the face. "This nigga got some nerve to ask me for some shit." she said as she texted him back.

*Dana*

You are so lucky I love you.

*Lil Bro 👶🏽*

Lol whateverrrrr. Thanks DaDa. 'Preciate it!

*Dana*

Its APPRECIATE lil shitter.

*Lil Bro 👶🏽*

bruh -__- don't call me that.

*Dana*

That's your name in my phone now.

*Lil Shitter 💩😂*

you a ain't shit nigga

Dana laughed at herself. She loved messing with her little brother, Avery. It was all out of love of course. She would do anything in the world for him. She would kill for him. They had been tossed from foster home to foster home as kids after their parents were killed. She was 10 and he was 7. She had promised him then that she would never ever leave his side. When people came to adopt one or the other, they refused to go unless they were taking the other one too. People always thought it was cute and heart taking but no one dared taking both. The two stayed in Foster homes up until Dana was of age to move out and best believe she took Avery with her.

Dana put her phone on the charger and hopped into the shower. She got dressed and combed out her hair from its wrap. "Keys. Money. Credit Cards. ID. License... what am I forgetting?" Dana checked as she brushed her teeth. She finally found what she was looking for and headed for the door.

Dana hopped in her car and headed to the mall. Her first place she went to was H&M. Then she made her way to Forever 21. After Dana had been to her favorite clothes stores, she went to Foot Locker to buy a ticket for Avery. There was a line but she knew a guy so she waited patiently looking at what type of shoes she could get for herself.

"Ayee Dee."

Dana smiled and turned to the familiar voice. "Hi Bishop."

"What you need lil mama? You know Bishop can get you anything you want." Bishop licked his lips and let his eyes wonder down Dana's body.

"You, can't get me shit. But you can slide a ticket for Avery." Dana corrected.

"My nigga Avery tryna get buttered. I got em though. I'll be right back." Dana watched Bishop walk to the back and return with two tickets and a box of shoes.