Extended version(19)

"Mr. Jan, there is a visitor to see you." The secretary announced.

Jan looked up. "Please show her in." There was a knock on the door. "Please come in." He said, indicating the seat next to his desk.

The door opened, and the woman entered the room. She was tall, with a slender figure and stunning beauty. She was wearing a black business suit and had a firm handshake. "Mr. Divit, I am Ceyda, from the finance department. I need to talk to you about an important matter."

Jan leaned back in his chair and studied her. "Please, have a seat." He said, offering her a seat.

Ceyda took the seat and straightened her tie. "Mr. Divit, we have received a proposal from a foreign company whose executive director is Mr. Enzo Fabri.They have offered us a huge sum of money to do a deal with them."

He raised an eyebrow. "What sort of deal?"

Ceyda handed him a folder. "It's a proposal on a new technology that can increase productivity of our employees by 200%."

Jan looked at the proposal and smiled. "This is a great proposal. I can see the value in this. But I would like to discuss it with my team before we decide."

Ceyda nodded. "Of course, Mr. Divit.But I won't take much of your time. I just need your confirmation that we have received their proposal."

Jan took out his phone and started typing. "I will let you know as soon as I get the details."

Ceyda got up from the seat and left the room. Jan sat there, pondering on the proposal. He knew he could make a lot of money by doing the deal, but he didn't like the idea of his employees working longer hours without a break. He concluded that he would have to put the proposal to his father and what he thought next.

The next day, Jan's father, met him in his office. "Baba, I want to bring you in on a project."

Aziz smiled. "Fire away,son."

"We have received a foreign company's proposal on a technology that can increase productivity by 200%. I don't think we should proceed with the deal. I want to discuss the proposal with everyone before we decide."

Mr. Aziz looked surprised. "You want to hear the opinion of everyone before making a decision? That's rare."

Jam  leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms. He knew that he was right. He didn't want to just go ahead with the deal without knowing if it was viable or not. "Let's discuss it."

They discussed the proposal with other executives and came to the conclusion that it wasn't worth investing in. Jan thanked them for the input and called Ceyda to inform her that the deal was off.

Ceyda was disappointed, but she realized that Jan was a fair businessman. She wasn't surprised when Jan didn't do any deals himself. He believed in not exploiting his employees and running his company efficiently.

Sanem was engrossed in watching a horror movie when suddenly an ad appeared in the middle of the screen. The advertisement caught her attention as it emphasized the importance of taking care of her husband's diet for a healthy and happy marriage. Feeling inspired, Sanem quickly grabbed a notebook and pen and began jotting down the recipes suggested in the ad. She knew that Jan had a big appetite, so she decided to prepare the dishes in larger portions. With creativity, she even shaped the tiffin to resemble Jan's face using brown rice and vegetables. Satisfied with her efforts, Sanem left for Jan's office, eager to surprise him.

Upon arriving at the office, Deren Keskin, who worked for the company, recognized Sanem immediately. In the past, Deren had held resentment towards Sanem due to her own crush on Jan. However, witnessing what had happened to Polen, Deren decided to let go of her negative feelings and warmly welcomed Sanem.