Chapter 8- Leave me..... forever

Aiyhan no sat in her apartment, bored. "Uuuugh...Ceycey's out for the day. Where the hell did he go?"

She sent him like 20 texts and called him numerous times, but he wouldn't pick up. She wondered if she was annoying him too much. Ugh, but what the hell, she had to admit; she was really starting to like him.

She quickly reached for her phone and dialed Sanem's phone number.

"...Hello?"

"Sanem! What's up? I'm bored."

"Oh, hey Aiyhan. Ummm...I'm just cooking for Jam right now. It's his birthday."

"What? Awww, you're such a sweet wife. I'm way too lazy to cook a surprise dinner for someone. Haha, so anyways...would it be ok if I came over and helped?"

"Uh...I don't know. Jan scolded me last time you and the girls were over..."

"It's just gonna be me. I promise, I won't wreck your living room again." Aiyhan laughed.

"Well, why won't you go hangout with Ceycey?"

"He's out somewhere. He's not picking up my calls or texts, so screw him. Can I come over or not?"

"Um...I-,"

"Sanem, pleeeeease? You don't how bored I am right now. There's nothing to watch on TV, and the other girls are busy."

"...ugh...fine, then."

Aiyhan smiled. "Thanks! I'll be right over!"

In just 20 minutes, she arrived at Sanem's house.

"Whoa! It smells good! You should really let me sneak some food home before Jan comes," Aiyhan giggled.

"No way. This is all for him." Sanem rolled her eyes and checked the oven to see if the pasta was almost done.

"You're 24, right? How old is Jan turning anyways?"

"He's turning 27"

Ino scoffed. "I can't believe you guys are married and are still so young. Jan's even the boss of his work place. Man, your parents got you such an amazing guy...an arranged marriage isn't so bad is it?"

Sanem smiled faintly. "It's a bit awkward, but...I guess it's ok."

"Hm...so anything you need help on?" Aiyhan's eyes scanned the kitchen.

"You could start on the chicken alfredo. I already got done chopping the chicken, so can you make the noodles and the sauce?"

Aiyhan nodded and took out a pot to boil the noodles. "This is so much food, though. How are you and Jan gonna finish it all?"

"I just wanna impress him, that's all." Sanem grinned.

"...awwww..." Aiyhan squealed. They were such a quiet couple, but damn, she was jealous that their life was almost perfect.

Almost. If only Jan would talk more.

Jan looked over at the clock and sighed. Polen should be-

"Jan! Let's gooo!"

-here any minute.

"Come on! I got reservations on the table and everything." She smiled and hopped over to him.

Jan quietly got up from his seat and grabbed his paperwork, putting them into his case. He walked past her and out of the room.

Polen rolled her eyes, clearly knowing that he was trying to ignore her. But what the hell...at least she got a dinner date with him!