Extended version (22)

It was a few days before Jan learned that his brother, Emre, had finalized a deal with Enzo Fabri's company. The realization hit him on a busy Saturday when he saw Fabri present in the conference room. Clueless about the situation, he turned to Deren for answers, who informed him that Emre had accepted Fabri's deal. Jan's world collapsed as he practically dragged Emre to a corner, demanding an explanation.

"What did you do?" Jan asked, frustration evident in his voice. Emre shrugged his shoulders and replied, "I just brought a million-dollar deal for our company." Jan slammed his hand on the table, clearly upset, as Mr. Aziz intervened, saying, "Emre, your brother and I both decided together not to engage with Fabri. If we declined the deal, there must be a valid reason for it."

Emre sighed angrily and retorted, "Yeah, it was you two who decided, not me! Was I even considered? Besides, I want to do something for myself. If you people don't want it, I will accept the deal." Despite Jan's fury, Aziz signaled for him to let go. They allowed Emre to proceed with the deal, fully aware that he would be solely responsible for any consequences. Jan, however, couldn't tolerate Fabri's presence.

With time, Emre started generating profits for the company with his alliance with Enzo Fabri. They successfully launched a baby food product, leveraging Emre's proposed technical superiority. Both Aziz Divit and Jan were surprised by the product's popularity and its vast market. Jan couldn't shake the feeling that something was amiss, with Emre being the scapegoat.

Jan sat in his cabin, deep in thought, when Fabri appeared, wearing a foul smile. "There will be a party to celebrate the success of our product and our company's golden anniversary. I expect your gracious presence," Fabri remarked.

Jan clenched his teeth but maintained his silence. Worried sick about Emre's future, Sanem tried to comfort her husband. "If something happens, then Emre bey will learn a valuable lesson," she said reassuringly.

"But if something goes wrong, everything will fall on Baba's shoulders. At that time, Emre will only have us to rely on," Jan expressed his concerns.

"It will be fine," Sanem replied, trying to provide reassurance in their uncertain situation.

The party was in full swing as Jan and Sanem stood together. Sanem, looking beautiful in a silvery fishtail gown, tried to lighten up Jan's gloomy face with a smile. However, Jan was still upset over Emre, as his gut feelings were giving him a sense of impending danger.

"Jannn... let's have a dance... so many others are dancing there," Sanem requested, but Jan simply stated that he wasn't in the mood. Sanen, knowing how to tame her husband, seductively ran her fingers on his chest, capturing his full attention. "You will look good with my lipstick smeared on your face." Regardless of Jan's mood, her seduction worked like magic. Smirking, he leaned closer and said, "You look hot..."

Sanem gave a winning smile and danced her fingertips, inviting Jan to follow her. Jan knew she had him wrapped around her finger as he followed her in a trance-like state onto the dance floor, where they shared a passionate dance. Yigit, watching Sanem with lustful eyes, boiled in anger, knowing he was supposed to be the one dancing with her.

Polen, observing the situation, was ready for her next move. She spotted a waiter serving drinks to the guests and gave him a generous tip, handing him a glass of sherbet. "Give this to that bearded man standing over there."

The waiter approached Jan and offered him the drink. Seeing Jan about to take a sip, Polen smiled devilishly, assuming her plan was about to unfold perfectly. However, Sanem snatched the drink from Jan's hand, stating, "This is mine! You go drink something else. I can't handle wine." She quickly chugged the entire glass, leaving Jan to settle for a glass of wine. Polen smacked her head in despair and cursed Sanem for foiling her plan.

A few minutes later, a strange feeling arose within Sanem. Her vision started to blur, and everything appeared double before her eyes.
Feeling a sudden surge of confidence and affection, Sanem's eyes fell upon her husband, Jan. She couldn't resist the overwhelming desire to express her love for him. With flushed cheeks and a mischievous smile, she began making romantic advances towards him.

Jan, completely taken aback by Sanem's sudden change in behavior, couldn't help but be captivated by her charm. He found himself drawn to her playful nature and the newfound passion in her eyes.

Seeing Sanem getting out of control at the party, Jan quickly realized that he needed to intervene. Excusing himself, he guided Sanem back home, concerned about her behavior. A sudden realization struck Jan as he pondered over how a harmless sherbet could have caused such a drastic response in Sanem. This discovery made him furious, but he set his anger aside as he laid Sanem down, whispering soothing words to help her sleep.

However, just as Jan was about to leave to confront Fabri, he found himself blocked by an intoxicated Sanem who had accidentally consumed a drug intended for Jan as part of Polen's evil plan. Sanem began pleading with Jan not to leave her alone, and in her impaired state, she started to remove her gown, leaving Jan bewildered by the unexpected turn of events. "Fuck...... I can deal with them later."In that moment, Jan's desires overtook him, and he momentarily set aside his concerns for later, giving in to the passionate atmosphere.

The next morning, Jan stormed into Fabri's office, his anger evident. He wasted no time in accusing someone at the party of attempting to drug his wife. When Fabri expressed his confusion, Jan argued that since Fabri hosted the party, it was his responsibility to ensure the safety of his guests. Jan explained that someone had spiked the drinks with a substance, claiming it was sherbet, which he believed couldn't intoxicate anyone. He then inquired about the presence of CCTV cameras in Fabri's house, to which Fabri confirmed their existence.

With his request granted, Jan asked Fabri to show him the footage from the previous night's party. As they viewed the footage together, they witnessed Polen taking something out from her dress and mixing it into a glass of sherbet before serving it to Jan. The revelation infuriated Jan, but the situation escalated further when the police arrived. They revealed that Enzo Fabri's baby products contained harmful drugs and allergens, causing numerous babies to fall ill.

Jan wasted no time in informing the officers that Polen was the one he wanted to be arrested. Further investigation into the matter led to Polen admitting that her brother, Yigit, had coerced her into drugging Jan in an attempt to create a rift between him and Sanem. Polen's plan was to trap a drugged Jan and spend the night with him. Consequently, Yigit, Fabri, and Polen were all arrested. Emre, who had been unknowingly involved in the scheme, was also taken away by the police for his role in the profiteering scheme that put innocent children's lives at risk.

The shocking turn of events left Sanem shaken to her core. Aziz Divit, in reflection, declared, "Now you wonder why I didn't want to hand him over the company?"

To make amends for everything that had transpired, Jan dedicated himself to regaining the public's trust. Sanem stood by his side, offering her support as they both worked tirelessly to restore their reputations. Despite the challenges they faced, they managed to prosper once again, thanks to their resilience and determination.