Chapter 15: Out of Sight, Out of Mind

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

[.....] = Writing/reading

Third Person P.O.V

The group found themselves running through the Tower of Heaven in search of their friends with little luck. Though, as they checked floor after floor, (Y/n) couldn't help but notice crates of Lacrima here and there.

He was a bit confused by it but he didn't pay it any real attention. His focus was on Happy and Erza. The issue was that at this point, Natsu was losing his patients.

Natsu: "Hey, Blockhead!" he yelled.

Lucy: "Geez, would you keep it down?!" she whispered/yelled at him.

As she said this, the group happened to enter a dining room full of food. Lucy and (Y/n) quickly moved through it.

Gray: "I don't see the point in sneaking around anymore, not after all that ruckus that went on downstairs." he stated.

The two stopped and looked back to see Gray and Natsu eating at the table. Juvia looked to be gathering some food and putting it on a plate. The moment Lucy saw them eating, she lost it.

Lucy: "What the heck are you guys eating?!" she yelled.

Virgo appeared next to Lucy with her right hand gesturing to the table.

Virgo: "I suggest you join them before there's nothing left." she recommended.

Lucy: "No thanks..." she sighed.

Juvia: "The door that welcomed us in was controlled by a magic user." she pointed out.

As she said this, she walked over to (Y/n) with the plate of food and offered it to him. He quietly looked through the options as Virgo spoke up.

Virgo: "Then they are well aware of our presence." she stated.

Lucy: "But why would they let us in?" she asked.

(Y/n): "It... is possible that they want us to witness what's going on here. Maybe they're just toying with us." he suggested.

Gray: "You think they are trying to provoke us?" he asked.

(Y/n): "We can't rule that out. The fact we were left with the only option of going down the path they desire is troublesome... but no matter what awaits us, we can handle it." he nodded his head.

Lucy: "Right." she nodded in agreement.

Virgo: "Not to be rude, but your bikini leaves little to the imagination. Especially with that robe over you." she told Lucy.

Lucy suddenly closed the opening of the robe as she said this.

Lucy: "Should I change?!" she asked Virgo.

Virgo: "Yes, I'll help you." she didn't wait for Lucy's response.

Lucy: "Wait, you mean right here?!" she yelled.

Gray quickly looked over only to Lucy only for Luana to slam her shield into his face. (Y/n) quickly looked away and stared at the plate. Juvia suggested that he take an apple, which he did. Natsu, on the other hand, could have cared less.

After about a minute or two, Lucy said it was okay for them to look over. Everyone but Natsu did.

Virgo: "I brought this over for you from the Celestial World." she revealed.