Chapter 8: Fate

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

[.....] = Writing/reading

Third Person P.O.V

A loud clang rang out through empty streets of Magnolia as (Y/n) was pushed back by a large metal pole after pushing  Levy out of the way. He was barely able to equip his magical shield to block the attack, but even then, he was barely able to block it. Levy fell onto the ground with Luana as Jet and Droy called out to her only to be knocked out by two separate metal pole, causing all of the paper they collected to go flying into the air.

The two fell on the ground, unconscious as a short laugh was heard. When (Y/n) was pushed far away, the long metal pole retracted, allowing (Y/n) to lower his shield and see who the attacker was. Levy also looked up to see who their attacker was only to see a man looking down at her.

It was a tall and muscular young man with long, spiky black hair that was slicked back to reveal his forehead. He has red eyes with slitted dark pupils and no visible eyebrows. Most of his exposed body is covered in sets of simple, round studs. The most visible studs are on his face, with three of them above each of his eyes, two on each side of his nose, and two on his chin, just below his mouth. Two sets of five earrings, each adorn his ears. And he bore a Phantom Lord mark at the top of his right shoulder.

His attire consisted of a shabby, black, sleeveless tunic with studded edges, a studded belt around his waist, loose, beige pants tucked inside studded black boots, and a pair of studded brown gloves paired with similarly studded wristbands. He also sports a distinctive wing-like ornament, seemingly made of feathers, jutting upwards, over his right shoulder, attached to his tunic by a large stud. He was Phantom Lord's Dragon Slayer, Gajeel Redfox, also known as Black Steel Gajeel.

Gajeel: "Gi Hi Hi Hi. Look at what I found, three little Fairy Tail wizards and the support as a bonus." he said, staring at (Y/n).

Levy: "W-What do you think you are do-" she tried asking him as she quickly began trying to use her magic.

Before she could finish, (Y/n) watched as Gajeel ruthlessly kicked her on the side of the head and sending her flying over to her unconscious team members.

(Y/n): "Levy!" he cried out.

Gajeel: "Do you honestly think I'm that stupid?" he asked.

Levy struggled to get up only to fall back down on the ground with her head to the side only to see (Y/n) in the distance with his shield.

Levy: "...(Y/n)." she barely managed to say before falling unconscious. 

Gajeel: "A made sure to dig up a little bit of information before coming here. Like the fact that you can help your little friends here with your support magic. Now that they're out of the way, dealing with you will take nothing more than a punch." he said before cracking his knuckles.

(Y/n): "Why? Why are you doing this?! We never did anything to Phantom!" he pointed out.

Gajeel: "You fairy trash need to know your place, that's why I'm going to send your guild a little message. All I need is you four." he declared before rushing over to (Y/n).

(Y/n) looked passed Gajeel and stared at Luana as she was preparing to fly over to him. But she stopped when she noticed (Y/n) shaking his head. She knew what he wanted her to do. Even though it was reckless of him, he needed her to get the others to safety. Luana didn't want to, but she did what was expected from her.