Chapter 13: The Remnants

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

[.....] = Writing/reading

Third Person P.O.V

It's been a while since Team Natsu finished their theater performance at Onibus, and things have been going smoothly ever since. Though they all got tired of acting on stage, Lucy seemed happy when she performed until they were worked to the bone.

Once they finished that job, they all agreed to pass on any more theater jobs for the foreseeable future. They all did a few jobs after that, and (Y/n) found himself in frontline combat a lot more than he was used to. However, Erza was happy to see him getting more comfortable with combat than running away like he used to do in the past. He was getting more confident in his combat skill resulting in Natsu wanting to fight as soon as possible.

Now, they found themselves west of Magnolia at a place called Fort Term, where a group of bandits took up residence and has been harassing anyone who came by on the road, so Team Natsu all decided to take care of them.

Each member of Team Natsu found themselves somewhere at the fort dealing with each bandit with ease. Lucy had summoned Taurus to deal with the bandits near her while Gray and Natsu just used their strength to beat them up.

A glowing red and yellow (Y/n) found himself running along the top of the wall with Luana floating beside him with his shield acting as his defender. He was running up on bandits and dodging out of the way of their attack before counter it with his fists to knock them out. Any attack that came towards him was quickly stopped by Luana, who would then slam the shield into their faces.

As he was doing this, Natsu slammed the face of one bandit into the wall below (Y/n) with a single arm. There was a look of disappointment on his face as he looked at the bandit.

Natsu: "Man, these guys don't put up much of a fight. " he said, disappointed.

Gray: "So who did you losers steal from? Old ladies and little kids?" he asked as he pressed the heel of his boot on one of the bandit's faces.

(Y/n): "They stole from the merchants heading towards Magnolia." he said as he kicked someone off the wall.

The bandit fell and landed on a pair of bandits who sat on a couch. The three cried out in pain as one of them glared at Gray.

Bandit One: "Don't act like this is over. You'll be sorry. Just you wait!" he yelled.

Bandit Two: "Yeah, Lord Devon is gonna make you pay!" he declared.

Upon saying that, Happy flew down towards him with a smug smile on his face.

Happy: "We beat up that jerk a long time ago." he stated.

As he said that, (Y/n) uppercut the last of the bandits on the wall, sending him flying over to a pile of unconscious bandits. He let out a sigh as he looked down at his glowing body before deactivating his support spells.

He looked over to his friends below and waved to them.

(Y/n): "The last of the bandits are knocked out up here!" he yelled to them.

Lucy: "Good job (Y/n)! " she replied with a smile.

Erza: "I'm all finished upstairs." she said as she began descending down the stairs.

Lucy: "Sweet! Nice work, Erza! We're just about done down here! And guess what? (Y/n) took care of all of the bandits mere moments ago!" she revealed.