Chapter 16: The Battle of Fairy Tail Begins

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

[.....] = Writing/reading

Lucy P.O.V

A couple of days have passed since the battle at the Tower of Heaven. Honestly, I'm starting to think that no matter where we go or what we're doing, a fight will happen... and here I was hoping for a regular vacation.

Then again, it wasn't all too bad.

Erza was reunited with some of her friends. I mean, sure, they did kidnap Erza and attack us, but everything worked out in the end. Erza did try to convince them to join Fairy Tail, but they said they wanted to explore the world for themselves.

They did apologize about the whole attacking us. (Y/n) never ceases to amaze me. I didn't expect him to be so quick to forgive and forget about the whole situation when Simon walked up to apologize to him.

The night we spent together, I watched (Y/n) as he quickly befriended them and asked about their magics. Apparently, he left a good impression on Erza's friends in the tower.

Erza seemed happy when she saw this... now that I think about it. I've never seen her smile so much in one day. I guess all of this had been weighing down on her over the years.

Though, (Y/n) did give everyone a scare when he disappeared. I'm just happy that he was "safe." From what I heard, he took a serious beating. Natsu and Erza told us that (Y/n) practically fought Jellal all by himself and won.

Natsu would not shut up about it until we got on the dingy. I couldn't help but feel happy for him. I know that he wanted to get stronger and seeing that he beat someone that gave Natsu a rough time means a lot.

It makes me wonder... how will Laxus react to that?

Then again, I should be worried about Natsu. The moment he got to the resort, he immediately fought (Y/n) who lost practically the moment the fight started.

What was Natsu expecting?! (Y/n) was way too injured to stand a chance. This resulted in Natsu declaring that he'll fight (Y/n) after the Harvest Festival. Stating that they'll show everyone how strong (Y/n) has gotten.

Honestly, I can't wait to get back to Fairy Tail. I wonder if they managed to finish rebuilding the guild.

Once we got back to Magnolia, all of us made our way back to the guild. Natsu and Gray were bickering as usual, Happy was flying next to them. Erza was just walking in silence. And (Y/n) was walking next to me with Luana on his shoulder.

Me: "What do you think? Do you think they managed to rebuild everything while we were away?" I asked.

(Y/n): "Hmm... probably. Seeing that a certain group went off to cause trouble elsewhere instead of destroying the guild again." he stated.

Me: "No kidding." I sighed.

(Y/n): "..." he was quiet.

I glanced over to see (Y/n) hugging his book tightly.

Me: "Is everything fine?" I asked.

(Y/n): "Just... a bit nervous. I just hope I'm strong enough." he muttered.

Lucy: 'Strong enough? What does he mean by that?' I thought to myself.

But I didn't have time to think about it as we turned the corner to where the guild would be...