Chapter 9: The Water Maiden

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

[.....] = Writing/reading

Third Person P.O.V

At the Magnolia Hospital, Levy looked out the window to look across the city to see the Phantom Lord's headquarters next to the guildhall. It's been only a day since (Y/n) was unconscious, and so much has happened. Most of the guild was left to fight Phantom Lord only for them to return with an injured Makarov. Things were looking too well, and all Levy could do was look back to the bed behind her.

An unconscious (Y/n) slept soundly with Luana sitting beside his head. However, something strange has been happening. (Y/n)'s book has been floating over his body with a purple glow surrounding it. Sure, Levy was used to the weirdness of Fairy Tail, including (Y/n), but something felt different this time. She noticed that each sigil on (Y/n)'s mask would glow purple in different patterns. And the biggest shock of all was that (Y/n) wasn't flailing around or screaming due to his nightmares.

Levy: "...what's going on with you?" she muttered to herself.

Levy walked over to his bed and gently placed her hand on his mask.

Levy: "I wished you would wa-" she tried to say.

As she was about to finish her sentence, (Y/n)'s book and the sigil's on (Y/n)'s mask stopped glowing. 

(Y/n): "I know that I need to be careful... Levy?" he suddenly began speaking.

Levy almost jumped back as (Y/n) attempted to sit up only to flinch in pain.

Levy: "Y-Y-Your awake! Wait, don't move! You're still badly injured." she pointed out.

There was only a simple reply from (Y/n). A small chuckle. He reached out for his book and grabbed it before opening it. He carefully wrote inside, and Levy watched as his body began to glow green.

Levy: "...I ... forgot you can heal yourself." she stated.

(Y/n): "To be fair, I rarely heal myself since I want to conserve my energy, but... I... things are going to change." he stated.

(Y/n): "Levy? What's been going on since I was knocked out?" he asked.

Levy began to explain what everyone did the day before and the current situation. (Y/n) took it all in and looked to her.

(Y/n): "Alright, let's go back to the guild then." he told her.

After several more seconds, (Y/n) stopped healing himself and slowly went to get out of bed. As he tried to take a step, he stumbled forward only for Levy to quickly catch him. 

Levy: "I thought you were going to heal yourself!" she pointed out.

(Y/n): "I still need to conserve energy... I just healed myself to where I'm able to feel less of the horrible pain since you know... there are holes in my hands and feet. It'll take too long to heal them now." he pointed out.

Levy: "Then lay back down, you need to rest." she stated.

He shook his head before looking at her face.