Chapter 10: The Iron Dragon

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

[.....] = Writing/reading

Third Person P.O.V

Natsu stood on in front of Lucy in a ball of fire as (Y/n) stood behind him with his book in hand. All Lucy could do was sit there as her two friends stood between her and the enemy. As for Gajeel, he stared at (Y/n) and laughed recalling the last time they crossed paths.

Gajeel: "Well isn't it the runt of the litter. What? Do you want me to hurt you even more-" he tried to say.

Without warning, Gajeel felt a familiar sharp pain hit him on the forehead as a piece of debris fell to the ground in front of him. Lucy, Happy, and all of the Phantom Lord members nearby had dropped their mouths in shock as (Y/n) had thrown the piece of debris at Gajeel.

(Y/n): "Looks like you did a terrible job at hurting me because my aim is still spot on." he taunted.

Gajeel's fists began to shake as his eyes stared at the masked individual behind Natsu.

Gajeel: "... you're dead." he growled.

Gajeel: "You lot stay out of this! They're mine!" he yelled to the other Phantom Lord members.

He leaped forward with his right arm pulled back before thrusting it forward and turning it into a metal pole. The pole extended forward as (Y/n) quickly began writing into his book while Natsu leaped forward to meet Gajeel midair. He caught the metal pole in his arms and spun around in the air before throwing Gajeel across the room. 

Gajeel slammed into the wall feet first and stuck there as Natsu came flying down at him. All he did was grin as he moved his metal arm pole between himself and Natsu's fire fist. Natsu's attack slammed into the pole causing rogue blasts of fire to crash nearby before erupting into a giant explosion.

(Y/n) finished writing as Gajeel came flying out of the smoke facing towards the dark smoke that Natsu created only to see three Natsu's jumping up towards him with his fists on fire. 

Gajeel/Lucy: "What?!" they both yelled in shock.

He didn't have time to react to the three of them as they all throw their fists at him, with only one actually connecting on his jaw. Gajeel was once again sent across the room and crashed into the wall creating another cloud of debris with (Y/n) running towards his direction. His body began to glow yellow and red to improve himself for the battle he was running towards. That was when Lucy felt the cloak that (Y/n) gave her suddenly lifted up as a blur flew after (Y/n).

Gajeel: "The hell was that?!" he yelled in confusion.

Gajeel rubbed his jaw only to hear the sound of Natsu yelling. His eyes looked up only to see Natsu coming down towards him with his feet on fire. He slammed his leg down on Gajeel, who barely managed to block the attack before it erupted into another explosion.

The two came flying out of the smoke with Natsu landing in the center of the room and Gajeel landing on the ground against a metal machine. Lucy watched as (Y/n) suddenly ran up next to Gajeel as the steel pole reverted back to his arm. Gajeel had lost focus on him due to Natsu's constant attacks. But Lucy noticed something strange about (Y/n) as the purple markings on his body was faintly glowing.