Chapter 2: Lullaby The Song of Death

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

[.....] = Writing/reading

Third Person P.O.V

As (Y/n) closed his book and began explaining to Lucy about his magic, he was interrupted by a very upset Gray.

Gray: "That hurts, jerk!" he yelled getting up in front of Natsu.

Natsu: "Shut up! You left me behind, huh?" he asked all of them.

(Y/n): "I actually came to get you, remember?" he pointed out

Natsu just looked at him with a blank face trying to remember before snapping his fingers.

Natsu: "Masky was the only one!" he said.

(Y/n): "It's (Y/n)." he said hanging his head down in defeat.

He looked over to Lucy and gestured to her that he would examine in a bit which she nodded.

Erza: "At least you're unharmed, somehow." she said.

She pulled him into a hug only to make his head smash into her steel chest plate. He let out a yell before pulling away from her.

Natsu: "That hurt! What do you mean, unharmed? We got into a fight with some weird guy on the train." he stated.

Lucy: "Some weird guy?" she questioned.

(Y/n): "He kinda looked like a thug." he bluntly told her.

Natsu: "He's not wrong. It was the guy who grabbed those guys who tried to eat Happy in the forest. He said he was part of Eisenwald or something." he revealed.

The moment Erza heard him say this, she reached over to (Y/n) and grabbed him by the head before reaching over to do the same to Natsu. Without much of a word, she slammed their heads against each other resulting in (Y/n) mask falling off and rolling away. Both of them fell to the ground with Natsu looking confused and (Y/n) laying on the ground groaning in pain. Lucy looked at this in utter shock while Gray looked just nervous.

Erza: "Eisenwald are the people we're after! How could you two let him escape from under your noses?" she asked completely annoyed with them.

(Y/n): "I was blown out of the train! How was I suppose to know, he never said he was when I was around." he tried to reason trying to push himself up.

Natsu: "What the? This is the first I heard about it." he pointed out.

Erza: "I explained everything on the train! You should listen when people talk to you!" she yelled at him.

Lucy: "She already forgot that she knocked him out didn't she... This woman is unbelievable." she muttered to herself nervously.

Gray: "Welcome to our world." he whispered to her.

Happy: "That's Erza for you!" he told her.

As Lucy looked back to the three, she noticed (Y/n)'s creepy mask on the ground next to him.

Lucy: "Isn't that (Y/n)'s mask on the ground?" she asked.

Gray: "Did it come off?!" he asked in shock.

(Y/n) was quick to touch his face to realized his mask wasn't there and was frantic to look for it. The moment he spotted it, he dove to grab it and put in on just Gray tried to dive towards it to attempt to snatch it away. He slid across the ground face first as (Y/n) stood up letting out a sigh of relief before going over to Erza. Natsu began laughing at Gray for being too slow with Gray responded that Natsu didn't even move. The two glared at one another only for Erza smack both of their heads.