Chapter 3: Friends and Power

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

[.....] = Writing/reading

(Y/n) P.O.V

I stared at the campfire in front of me all alone in the middle of the night. After the battle with Lullaby, everyone ran away before the could be caught but I wasn't able to keep up with them. Knowing them, they most likely forgot about me since they were too busy running away. So I decided that I would retrace my steps and go back the way we came believing I would see them back at the Guild. The problem was that I had no money left after giving it all to Lucy as payment for joining the mission. So I have to walk home on foot. 

I traveled through the forest and walked on the train tracks over the canyons which was difficult since Natsu destroyed a large amount of it. It's been a day and I haven't caught up to them yet. Getting tired, I'd stopped by near the edge of a river in a forest to rest. Now, I sat in front of a fire with my book floating beside me and in my hands was my mask. The right eye of the mask was broken off. Looking at it, I understood why people were unnerved by it but I couldn't help but be attached to it. As I was about to reach up to my hood and pull it down, I heard the sound of twigs breaking nearby. I quickly placed my mask back on and grabbed my book ready for anything.

In front of me, I saw a large pack of black wolves with odd glowing purple eyes and black aura radiating from their bodies. They began to slowly make their way over to me growling and baring their teeth at me. I quickly stood up and began backing away towards the river with the wolves slowly coming closer. I tried writing in my book to create a wall between us but nothing happened. I felt my fear increasing. There was no way I could outrun them. I looked across the river only to see more wolfs waiting there. My attention went back to the wolfs in front of me,

Me: "Please... stay away. S-Stay back, I'm not your enemy." I told them.

Before I knew it, they began running towards me. They jumped towards me as I looked away. 

Me: "Go away!" I cried out.

Nothing happened. I found myself looking towards the direction of where the wolves were coming from instead of away and the wolves... weren't their anymore. All except one large black wolf as tall as Elfman with a purple aura around it. It stared down at me with its purple eyes. In that instant, it reached out towards me with its teeth spread wide open.

Me: "No!" I cried out before darkness engulfed me.

I found myself quickly sitting up all while breathing next to the campfire. I looked around only to see that there were no wolves. It was all another nightmare.  

Me: "I... should rest... but if I do... I'll just get-" I tried saying only to hear more twigs breaking.

I spun around and wrote quickly in my book. Without warning, a blast of rocks erupted from the ground and flew towards the sound only to here two voices yelling. Looking more closely, I saw two individuals looking towards me on two giant pink birds with nervous looks on their faces. It was a man and a woman. I recognized them right away. The woman was young with long, straight green hair that reaches down to her lower back and a set of long bangs framing her face. She has brownish purple eyes, a voluptuous figure, and wearing red lipstick. Her attire looked as if she was a fictional cowgirl, with a Western-style hat, a light, polka-dotted neck scarf, and a pair of reddish-brown boots. She wore a short, strapless one-piece dark blue dress with white striped edges. Her name is Bisca Connell.