Chapter 7: Sol On

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

[.....] = Writing/reading

Third Person P.O.V

After their victory, everyone made their way out of the cave by following the stream of water that lead out to the ocean. A few sat down as Natsu jumped up and down in excitement.

Natsu: "Ah haha! Yeah! That's right! We won!" he cheered.

Happy: "Aye sir!" he cheered with him.

Lucy: "You know... I was kind of worried for a while there but it all worked out in the end, thanks to your amazing teacher." she told Gray.

Natsu: "We totally finished an S-Class quest all by ourselves!" he continued to cheer.

Lucy: "Do you think Master Makarov will let us on the second floor now?" she asked.

(Y/n): "...Lucy, I hate to break this to you but that's not how things work. You must pass something called an S-Class Mage Promotion Trial before you are made an official S-Class Wizard. After that, then you'll be allowed on the second floor." he told her.

She fell to her knees and let out a groan once she learned that it wasn't going to be that easy.

(Y/n): "Also Natsu, don't you think you're celebrating a bit too early? Killing Deliora wasn't the quest, it was returning the villagers back to normal." he reminded him.

Erza: "He's right you know. None of you have complete the S-Class quest yet. You were supposed to help the villagers return to their original forms." she stated.

Lucy: "But I don't understand. The curse should be lifted now that Deliora's dead." she told her.

Erza: "Wrong. This curse you keep talking about never had anything to do with the demon. The villagers have been affected by the intense magic energy from the Moon Drip spell. In other words, Deliora's death isn't going to change their current situation what's so ever." she revealed.

Lucy: "What... oh no!" she said in horror.

Natsu: "Then we better go change them back." he said completely unaffected by this sudden realization as he high-fived Happy.

Gray: "Yeah, but we don't know how... Lyon! Do you know?" he asked looking over to Lyon.

Lyon: "To be quiet honest, I don't have a clue." he revealed.

Natsu: "You don't know?" he asked in disbelief.

Happy: "What?" he asked not buying it.

Lucy: "But they said the curse started about the same time we got here." she pointed out.

Lyon: "When we first arrived three years ago, we were aware there was a village somewhere on this island, but we absolutely had no reason to communicate with the villagers, so we left them alone. And they never came to the temple to see what we were up to." he revealed.

Erza: "In three years, you never once met?" she asked.

Lucy: "I don't understand. The light from the Moon Drip is so bright that you can practically see it anywhere on the island. It's kinda weird they saw it every night and never went to investigate." she said.

Lyon: "The villagers weren't transformed by the Moon Drip, it doesn't affect the human body." he announced.

Natsu: "Yeah right, you're just saying that so that you and your lackeys will be off the hook." he stated.