Chapter 4: The Moon Island

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

[.....] = Writing/reading

(Y/n) P.O.V

I found myself breathing heavily while on my hands and knees staring at my magical buckler as it laid on the ground with Laxus's electricity emitted from it. My hands felt numb as I could still feel the pain of his attack.

Laxus: "Get up, Runt." he ordered me.

Hearing him telling me to get up, I managed to muster whatever strength I had left to grab my shield and push myself up. As I slowly stood up to stare at Laxus, who was around ten feet away from me as we were surrounded by the trees of the forest. I could see Laxus's eyes staring at me with dissatisfaction.

Laxus: "It's only been an hour and you're already tired? You haven't even attacked once." he stated.

Me: "I-I'm not good at clos-" I tried to say only to be interrupted

I watched as Laxus pulled his right fist back as it gathered a large amount of lightning around it. It didn't take me long to figure out was it was and I quickly moved my buckler in front of me and braced myself as I glanced back to my book floating behind me ready to write.

(Y/n): "The Storyteller stood strong with a shield in hand bracing himself for the Lightning Dragon's attack and felt his body reinforce as the attack came!" I yelled to my book.

I watched it write down what I said quickly which earned me a headache, but it did was I needed it to do as my body glowed brown for a brief moment. I felt less worn out and a bit stronger but would it be enough?

Laxus: "Like that will do anything, Runt! Lightning Dragon's Breakdown Fist!" he yelled throwing his fist forward.

A Magic Seal appeared in front of his fist and once he hit it, an over-sized version of his fist completely composed of lightning formed generated and rapidly came towards me. I planted my feet preparing for it. It only took a second for it to connect with my buckler and I found myself being pushed back across the ground trying to stand my ground to no avail. For thirty more seconds, my back it a tree and I found myself pinned between it and the attack. But it didn't much longer and faded away leaving me panting and tired. I found my body unable to move as lightning sparked off my body.

Me: "W-What's going on?" I asked myself.

Laxus: "Just because you can block something doesn't mean you should." I heard Laxus said to me.

I looked around with my eyes only to spot him walking towards me.

Laxus: "There can be more behind an attack then that you can't see." he revealed.

He continued walking until he stopped right in front of me looking down at me in disapproval.

Laxus: "You had years to improve but you barely got stronger. Even Romeo has a better shot at being stronger than you, how disappointing. Maybe I should've left you in that forest to die, I don't even know why I brought you back to the guild. And the only reason Gramps hasn't gotten rid of you yet is that your magic is a useful boost. But Fairy Tail doesn't have room for weaklings. That's why I giving you until the Harvest Festival to get better. If you don't, I want you to leave." he announced.