Part 5

What's going on:

I'm on my way out and Jas stopped me and said am I forgetting something, I said I have my laptop and keys, no I didn't forget anything he cleared his throat, I said oh sorry and I gave him a kiss, he told me he doesn't have a class this morning so he'll do the laundry, he said have a good day he'll see me later. I told him I will knowing I have him in my life, I got the plate that Mrs. Everhart gave us with sweet rolls on it and I left.

I walked down the hall; Mrs. Everhart lives two apartments down from us, I knocked on her door, she opened the door and smiled, she said good morning, I told her again thanks for the sweet rolls, she said she enjoyed making them for us. She said I'm such a nice young man she'd like me to meet her granddaughter we'd be cute together, I smiled and said I can always use a friend, I told her thanks again for the sweet rolls I left, she just knows that Jas and I are brothers living together, but someday we'll be husbands.

I got on the elevator and went to the garage, I got off and went to my car and drove away, I can't wait to graduate and no more high school, but college, even though Jas will be graduating soon.

I got to school and parked my car, I saw some of the guys and I spoke to them, Pete pulled up and parked his car we haven't spoken since he told my mom about what happened on our trip.

He spoke to the guys, and me I walked away, he hollered stop being a bitch, it wasn't his fault that my mom found out what I did, I told him he's a bitch he could've kept quiet, but he had to run his fucking mouth. Pete said he wasn't the one who fucked his stepbrother, all the guys looked at me they know my sexuality, so Pete wasn't outing me, but I guess hearing that was too much.

David said damn I fucked my brother, I got pissed and ran up on Pete and hit him in the mouth and we started fighting, I heard someone say damn Pete he let a faggot fuck him up it was Keith Cane, he hated me. I guess that pissed Pete off and he went hard on me and got in a few licks before Mr. Blackwell the headmaster of the school broke us up, he said he'll hear what this is about in his office he told everyone else to get to class.

We went into the building and straight to his office, he asked why were we fighting, neither one of us said anything, he said think about this or he'll call our parents, I said the fight started because Pete is a big mouth bitch, he told me to watch my mouth he's had enough of my mouth, lately I've been nothing but trouble since school started, he told Pete to get to his first class and he's calling my parents.

I told him my mom isn't home she's out of town he'll have to call my dad at his office, Pete looked at me and walked out of the office, Mr. Blackwell called dad and told him I've been fighting and since school started, I've been troubled about something, he said he sees, and hung up. Blackwell told me dad is on his way and I can wait in the outer office, I asked him why I can't just go to class he let Pete, he said because knowing me I started this not Peter.

 I jumped up and said fuck him he said he won't tolerate this kind of disrespect, he thinks maybe a week of suspension may do me some good now wait outside, I walked out and slammed the door behind me, Blackwell opened the door and asked did I want to try for two weeks suspension, I said no he said no what, I told him no sir and sat on the bench, I fucked up.

Twenty minutes later dad showed up, he asked me what's going on he's never gotten a call to come here before, I told him Pete and I got into a fight, he said why, we're best friends why would we be fighting. I told dad what was said, Mr. Blackwell came out of his office, and he told us to come in and he told dad how I disrespected him.

He told dad I need to think about what happened here, they don't tolerate fighting, and a week of suspension should do it. Dad told me to apologize to Blackwell for disrespecting him as well as the school, I did, he said fine I'll only get three days suspension. I said out loud three days I apologized this is messed up. Dad said that's enough he told Blackwell three days will be fine, I'll be back in school on Monday ready to work, we left the office.