Part 15

Two birthdays, and I'm pissed:

I woke up and asked Jas what's he doing for my birthday today, he said oh is it my birthday, I told him to stop playing he knows it is, he's given me a party or something since we've been together, he said really, he forgot.

I got out of bed and said, and I let him dick me down last night knowing I was going to get something special today, he said he gave me some good dick, I told him I always get that I'm mad at him.

He started laughing, Jasper William Tate there's nothing funny about this, my husband is supposed to get me a birthday gift something my parents or brother wouldn't give me, he said he did give me some dick. I threw a pillow at him, I said he's just playing around I went into his closet to see if he hid my gift in there, I've been searching for it all over the house all week and haven't found anything, maybe he did forget and didn't get me anything.

Jas told me to come out of his closet there's nothing in there and he's sorry he really did forget, I still kept looking Jas doesn't forget anything, I didn't find shit I walked out and looked at him, I said he really forgot and didn't get me anything, he told me to stop pouting like a little kid, I'm twenty-two not two. He said he's human and forgot, he'll make it up to me, I just went into the bathroom I'm pissed at Jas this is my special day, other than our wedding anniversary, and he forgot.

I walked out of the bathroom, Jas is talking on the phone, he must be making last minute plans for my birthday, he looked at me and said sure dad he'll have that report first thing Monday morning. I said fucker and went back into the bathroom, I turned on the shower while I got everything for my facial.

Jas came in and stood behind me rubbing his dick in the crack of my ass, I moved and told him to go fuck himself, he started laughing, I told him it's not funny and since he forgot my birthday, he can forget about getting any sex from me until this month is over with now laugh at that. Jas said don't be like that a lot has been going on he just forgot, I finished my facial and got in the shower, Jas got in with me and washed my back as I washed the rest of my body, I rinsed off and he said what about him. I said what about him, oh he wants me to wash his back, I told him I forgot and stepped out of the shower.

I dried off and went into the bedroom, I put on some running shorts I'm going for a run to cool off, Jas walked in and said I'm going running wait for him he'll go with me, I told him no I want to be by myself to cool off and I'm still mad at him, how can he forget his husbands birthday, next will be our anniversary, I put my running shoes on and left.

I walked out of the room to make sure Jac's was gone, and I called dad and told him that Jac's went for a run, like I told him Jac's thinks I forgot his birthday, dad said do I think I can get him to the restaurant by noon, I told him he's really mad at me, but I'll get him there.

I told dad to put David on, he got on the phone, and I said happy belated birthday little brother, I told him he should've said something we would've done something for him, he said he didn't like celebrating his birthday that's the day his grandmother died, and he never got a party when he was in the system. I told him he has another family to celebrate his birthday so we're having his day with Jac's since his birthday was two days before. David said we didn't have to do that, I told him we don't have too we want too, I told him I love him, and we'll see him later, he said thanks and hung up.

I went downstairs naked and walked into the kitchen, I put my apron on, Jac's likes me to wear it when I cook, I started breakfast, I'm going to have to damn near pull teeth to get my husband to go with me.

Jac's came back and looked at me, he said since it's his birthday and I forgot, he should bend me over the table and fuck me, I told him he knows he gets it on anniversary's, birthdays and holidays and it's his birthday, and every once in away when he gets the notion to fuck me.