Part 8

Feeling some type of way:

It was our last night on the island, Jas and I took one last walk on the beach, I said how beautiful he is, he said I've called him a lot of things, but this is the first time I called him beautiful, I told him because he is inside and out, he's a good man.

He kissed me and I broke down and cried, he said don't be sad someday we'll come back here, I didn't tell Jas I was crying not because we were leaving here, but I was feeling some type of way, and I didn't know why.

He wiped my tears and said he loves me, and what we're doing is right to love each other if that's why I'm sad.

I told him I just don't know why I'm crying; I know he loves me, and he better know that I love him, he's my everything.

Jackson remind yourself of what you have been able to overcome, all the times you felt like you weren't going to make it through. You proved yourself wrong. You are more powerful than you think.

I know Jas, use sadness as an opportunity to give yourself more love. Ash Alves, Jas smiled at me and said so I have been reading Ash Alves's quotes. And this is the one that best describes me, Jas said you're a lover by nature, your authentic expression is love. Don't' let those who couldn't cherish your heart make you feel like you must change the core of who you are, remain loving.

He said so if mom has me sad think about Ash Alves's words, I told Jas that's it, it's mom's birthday and this is the first time we weren't together, I don't want to hate her she's my mom, he told me than forgive her and let her be the one to miss out on how incredible I am, and once we're married and have a house full of kids she'll regret it for not loving me for who I am.

I kissed him and said thanks babe I feel better this is why I love him so much, we started kissing we heard something, we looked around and saw a small fire burning away from where we were standing, we walked towards the fire and that's when we saw Rex and EJ having sex, we walked the other way and as we got further away we saw another fire and it was Dex and Sammy, Dex was fucking the shit out of him, damn everyone's getting there one last fuck on before we leave in the morning.

Jas took my hand, and we went further down the beach, we stopped, and he started taking his clothes off, Jas said we can do it here and we don't need a fire we have the moonlight.

I took my clothes off and we made love, for two young guys we knew what we were doing, as Jas entered my body it felt right and good, I don't care what people say about our kind of love it's right and good to us and that's all that matters.

People say we choose to be this way, I feel that it wasn't a choice to love Jas it just is, after we finished making love Jas stayed in me, I said I wish we could stay like this forever, but we got up and dusted the sand off our bodies and put our clothes back on. We walked back to the house and went up to our room, we took a shower together, we got dried off and got in bed and had sex again, after we finished, we just held each other. Jas let me go and he got out of bed he got down on one knee, I asked him what's he doing down there I laughed because his low hanging balls were touching the floor, Jas said he knows why I'm laughing so what he has low hanging balls, but once I hear what he has to say I won't be laughing.

I didn't know what he was going to say, and it kind of scared me, maybe he's tired of me crying and acting like a little bitch.

Jackson Jacob, will you marry me and become Jackson Jacob Tate, he had tears in his eyes and said we always talked about a future together and the answer is yes, he'll marry me because our love isn't for the weak and we're strong. I got up and got back in bed with him, and told him I don't have a ring, but when we get home, we can get him one.