Part 18

We're ready to start our family.

Stacy had her physical and psychological done everything is good, we signed the contract, right after that dad called and said they're home I told him Jas took off today, so we'll come and see them we have some news for them. Dad said David told them we found a surrogate is that the news, I told him yes, we'll tell them the rest when we get over there, I told dad give us twenty minutes and we'll be there he said hurry mom can't wait to see us I hung up.

Jas said we'll have to celebrate later by ourselves knowing mom she has something for us since we're giving her a grandchild, we went to our parents' house mom hugged us and said it's about time we got here she told Alice to bring in the champagne we're celebrating her first grandchild.

Alice told us she'll be taking charge of the baby once it's born, she left the room, I looked at Jas and we sat down. We didn't think about Alice helping us with the baby, we'll deal with it later, David came in the room with the champagne, Jas said we didn't know he was home David said he came home with mom and dad, he opened the champagne and made a toast to family and the new member of the family.

Mom asked us about the surrogate did we check her out thoroughly, Jas said we did and she just had her physical everything is fine, Jas had the report on Stacy and handed it to mom she looked at the report and her picture, mom said she's a very pretty girl she gave it to dad, he said who's you know what will we use, I said the first child we have will come from Jasper we plan on having a large family.

Dad gave the picture to David he looked at it and said wow it's Stacy, I asked him did he know her, he said yes, she was in one of his classes, she's a smart girl at least the baby will be smart that's something I said Hey! watch that Jas is smart too. I had the feeling David knew her more than just taking classes with her, I'll have to talk to him later and find out if she's going to be alright.

I told my parent's how we spent the afternoon with little Dexter, mom said how sad he doesn't have grandparents to spoil him, I told her Ekim treats him as if he's his grandson, mom said that's good a child needs family. Dad asked so when are we going to start this process, Jas told him that's already been started Stacy passed her physical and psychological evaluation, she's good. David said he hopes we can pass all of the evaluations I'm crazy, I said whatever bru.

I told them we already met the agency's qualifications they already did a home assessment; criminal and child abuse records check we were approved by the agency, mom said of course we were her boys are good.

David said Stacy will get $100k not bad to carry a kid, mom said there's more to just carrying a baby that's not going to be yours isn't an easy thing to do.

I asked mom did she think that once Stacy has the baby, she'll want to keep it, dad said as long as we have everything together as far as the paperwork she has no claims on the baby, he asked who's this Heath Ness guy on the contract. Jas said he's a surrogate lawyer that's working with Dex, he said he didn't know enough about surrogate law, so he got Heath to help us, dad said good.

Because no one is going to take their grandchild a way if he has to spend every dime we have, I said I'm sure it won't come to that. David said he's going to take a swim he left the room, a few minutes later I went up to his room, I knocked on his door he said come in and called me by name I walked in and asked him how he knew it was me.

David said once he let on, he knew Stacy he knew I'd have questions for him, I told him I do, David said there's nothing bad about Stacy other than it didn't work out with them, I said oh they dated. He said yes only she wanted more than he could give her, she wanted a commitment, and he wasn't ready for that plus Stacy wouldn't have sex until she's married but he tried she wouldn't even give him top; he even let her see how big he is, I told him to spare me the details.

I said so she's a good girl, he said unfortunately she is, but she'll make a great surrogate for his nephew, I told him how he knows it won't be a girl, David said it will be a boy alright. And he'll teach the kid lots of things and we better have more than one kid, boy's need brothers to show them the way like Jas and I did for him. I said thanks my brother.

He said he changed his mind about taking a swim, he'll come over our house and chill with us after he changes, I told him cool and I went back downstairs, I told our folks we're going to leave now we have something's to take care of we said goodbye and we left, in the car Jas asked me did David tell me anything else about Stacy, I said only good things he's coming to the house later.

Okay Marco what else do we have to do today, he said celebrate our child, like we said we were going to do, and I can fuck him outside before David gets to the house, I said cool I feel like fucking.

Months went by and everything is fine, now all we have to do is wait for Stacy to get pregnant, mom spent a lot of time with her and making sure she ate right, mom said nothings too good for her grandchild. David spent time with her too only friendship, he knew he wasn't going to have sex with her, and it's in the contract that she can't have sex until she's pregnant.