Grateful; Part 6

Sunday's church service.

Jas woke me up with a kiss, bae is wearing an apron and nothing else, we cut our sex short last night and just went to sleep, I smiled and said good morning my everything, he smiled and said I'm his everything, he told me to get up he made breakfast and afterwards we'll shower and get ready for church.

I got out of bed with a morning hard on, Jas said if I act right I'll get what I got last tonight, I told him I'll be good sounding like a little kid, I went in the bathroom and peed than I washed my face and went into the kitchen, Jas shook his head and said I save us on not having a lot of clothes to wash since I spent most of my time naked, he told me to sit down and eat. 

I told him maybe it was meant for us to cut the sex short I slept really good last night, he said so did he and just about every weekend since we got this place we had sex three or four times a night, and the time we almost got caught on the balcony, he told me I was being too loud, I told him he has some good dick and he's lucky I didn't shout it to the world.

He said maybe we'll do it outside tonight if I act right in church, I said yes, my love, we finished eating and Jas put the dishes in the dishwasher and told me to get the shower ready, I went in the bathroom and turned on the water I stepped in and stood under the water it felt so good, I wanted to ask Jas could we just stay home, but I know he really wants to go to church.

He joined me and washed my back, and kissed me on the neck, I told him don't start anything he can't finish, he said he can finish what he started only after we come back from church, he asked me to wash his back, I did and the crack of his ass too. I might want to eat some ass later, Jas started letting me do that to him, I think he wants me to do more maybe I will I never thought about doing him, in fact I never did any guy, I just assumed I was all bottom I guess I could try.

We finished showering and got out dried off and brushed our teeth, and I did a facial, Jas said this is why he woke me up so early he knows how long it takes me in here, he shaved and walked out of the bathroom, and I did what I needed to do, while he's talking, he knows he likes my smooth skin.

After I finished I walked into the room and Jas had my clothes laid out on the bed, he's already dressed and looking so handsome, I started to put my pants on bae said put some underwear on we're going in Gods house he sees all. I got a pair of thong underwear and put them on he said ok, and don't complain about them being up my ass, I told him that's what there for since he can't be up in it, he told me to just get dressed and he walked out of the room sometimes Jas acts like he's my dad but that's cool.

I came out of the room and said I'm ready, he handed me a bible and we left, I didn't know Jas even owned a bible, we got on the elevator, and I kissed him, he said he's thankful that we have each other, we got to the garage got in the car and headed to church.

We got to church and parked the car and I saw Dexter King he's a friend of Jaspers' I told Jas there's your friend Dex and his brother Rex, we walked up to them and they greeted us, Jas said we can all sit together, we walked in the church and the first person I saw was my mother, once in a while she goes to church, dad was with her we sat down I don't think mom saw us. I made it my business to go and speak to dad, Jas asked me where I am going, I told him our parents are sitting up front I'm going to speak to them, he asked me am I sure I want to do that, I told him as far as saying hi to dad yes, we excused ourselves and walked up front.

I said hello father, and his wife dad got up and hugged us, mom said maybe coming to church will let me see my evil ways, I told her maybe it will help her being here as well since she turned her back on her son's, dad said this isn't the place for that, we went back to our seats.

We sat down and Dex said from the looks on our faces it didn't go well with them, I know Jas told him what was going on, Dex was cool he never judged us he's been a good friend to us. Jas said not with our mom, but we're not here for her, we came here to give God thanks, Dex told us just do what we need to do for us, the service started, and the pastor prayed and preached the word of God. Mom would look back at us every once in a while, when she felt the pastor said something she thought we should hear that was a sin.