Eyes as blue as daddy's

"Sammy, could you come here for a moment?" Jack yelled down the hallway to his daughter.

"Yes daddy?" she said as she came into the living room. She was eleven years old with her dirty blonde hair pulled into two long pigtails and missing her two front teeth. She has eyes as blue as her daddy's and she's rather short, even for her age. Since she was raised in the U.S., she didn't acquire the Irish accent that her father has.

"I need you to pick up your toys out of here. Mark is coming over soon and we're going to hang out in here so I need it to be tidied."

Sammy nodded. "Is Mr. Mark going to be bringing Tim?" Mr. Mark. that's the name that little Sammy had begun calling Mark when she figured out she couldn't pronounce his last name very well without her front teeth.

Jack looked back at his daughter and smiled, "as far as I know, yes, Mr. Mark will be bringing Tim."

Sammy punched the air in excitement and scurried off to pick up her toys and tidy up the living room. Jack went into the kitchen and poured himself some black coffee; because real men drink their coffee black. He chuckled at his thoughts and sat down at the kitchen table. He opened his laptop and signed into YouTube. Even now when he's living in L.A. and has a daughter, Jack still does YouTube. It's what he loves, after all, and someone's gotta pay the bills! Sometimes Sammy even appears in some of his videos. It's perfect. Jack gets to do what he loves, he doesn't have to put Sammy into daycare while he works, and he gets to spend time with his little girl.

"Hey, Daddy?"

Jack looked up and saw that Sammy had made her way into the kitchen and is now sitting across from him. "Yes sweetie?" He replied whilst setting down his coffee.

"Why does Mr. Mark come over here so much?" she asked, "you guys seem to really like eachother."

"oh,"Jack replied "well..."