Good Morning, Sunshine.

(Minor smut warning)

Mark woke up on Jack's couch the next morning alone. He sat up and surveyed the room, but Jack was nowhere to be found. He got up and suddenly realized that he could smell the scent of bacon coming from the kitchen. Sure enough, when Mark walked into the kitchen, there was Jack at the stove, cooking up some crispy, sizzling bacon. Jack hadn't noticed that he had walked into the kitchen, so Mark came up behind him and wrapped his arms around Jack's waist.

"Good morning, sunshine." Mark whispered into Jack's ear, causing him to shiver in delight. Jack sighed into the hug nonetheless.

"Good morning, Markimoo." Jack replied, turning around and kissing Mark's head. "Breakfast should be finished in about twenty minutes."

Mark nodded. "Alright. In the meantime, I'm gonna take a quick shower." He kissed Jack sweetly then made his way towards the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, Mark turned the water on and quietly stripped off his clothes after he has made sure the door was shut. Once the water was warm enough, Mark stepped into the shower, allowing the hot water to hit his nude body.

Once he was washed off and completely clean of any dirt and grime from the day before, Mark stepped out of the shower and dried off. He remembered that he forgot to bring a spare set of clothes, so he'd need to borrow some of Jack's. Mark wrapped his towel around his waist and cautiously walked to Jack's room, hoping neither of the kids would run by him.

Once in the room, he opened Jack's closet and picked out some clothes that might fit him alright. He pulled out Jack's blue hoodie and some jeans and laid them on the bed. He dropped his towel to the floor and picked up the hoodie. Right as he was about to put it on, Jack walked into the room.

"Oh shit!" Jack yelped, nervously. "I'm sorry, Mark, I'll leave."

"Sean," Mark said in a demanding tone."Come here."

Jack did what he was told and reopened the door to find Mark with the towel back around his waist, but his well toned chest and stomach exposed. Jack noticed every little detail and curve of Mark's body and he loved every bit of it. He noticed that Mark's surgery scar was still clearly visible, and Jack thought it was absolutely beautiful.

Mark made a "come here" motion with his fingers. Jack closed the door behind him and made sure it was locked, just in case. He walked over to Mark, who, when close enough, Pressed his lips firmly to Jack's and wrapped his arms around his waist. Their mouths moved in unison and their tongues slipped into eachother's mouths every now and then.

Jack made a small moan into the kiss, then let his dominant side take over. He pushed Mark onto the bed behind them and promptly climbed on top of him. Jack began slightly grinding on Mark's forming erection until Mark moaned loudly. Jack began to kiss him again, seemingly to keep him quiet. Mark thrust his hips forward a bit and moaned. But suddenly, Jack just stopped.

"S-Sean?" Mark asked confused.

"you know," Jack replied seductively. "I need to set the table." He then climbed off Mark and walked out the door. He could hear him knock on the kids' door, telling them to wake up and come eat.

Fucking tease, Mark thought then got off of Jack's bed. He quickly got fully dressed and stood in the middle of the room for a minute to calm himself back down again and then walked into the kitchen.

Mark went into the kitchen and saw that Jack, Sammy, and Tim were already sitting down and eating, their plates full of bacon, pancakes, and eggs. Mark sat down and made his own plate and pulled out his phone. He logged onto Twitter to see if there was anything interesting. Then, he noticed all the notifications he had, since there was a lot more than usual. He was terrified to see that the post that Matthias had posted had over a thousand retweets and a ton of favorites. He had so many Tweets directed towards him and lots of messages. All of which asking about Matthias's picture.

"Shit." Mark mumbled under his breath.