are you kidding?

Jack looked up at Mark, The man that he had been dreaming about kissing his whole life. The man that he had been scared to tell his feelings too, the man that he was scared would reject him, the man that had just kissed him back and accepted his feelings.

"Jack," Mark said, beginning to look sad, "What about Sam and Tim? What'll they do if they found out their dads are gay?"

"Well-" Jack started, but was interrupted by someone in the doorway.

"Are you kidding?!" Tim yelled from the doorway. "We've been trying to get you guys together this whole time!"

Jack looked up at mark, one eyebrow raised. Mark looked back and got a serious look on his face, realizing exactly what Jack was thinking. "Don't even say it." Mark said "I'm warning you."

Jack got a devious smirk on his face, "I told you so!" he said, "I told you they meant us!" and he stuck out his tongue and made a fart noise at Mark.

Mark pushed Jack onto the bed. "I warned you!" he yelled, "I warned you and you still said it!" He began tickling Jack's sides, where Mark knew he was ticklish. "Kids! Tickle his feet!" he demanded, and Tim and Sammy scurried over and began to tickle Jack's feet.

"No!" Jack yelled, "Kids, stop! How could you betray me like this?!"

Jack surrendered about fifty times before Mark and the kids finally stopped tickling him.  "Hey Mark?" Jack began. "Will you stay over here for the night?"

Mark looked over at Jack, "yeah," he repllied, "I will."

____________________________________________________-

AN: I know this is late and extremely short and I apologize. I've been getting art requests and I've been making and sending those all morning. Thank you all so much for your support. Next update should be tonight around ten or eleven.