For The First Time

Mark knocked on the front door to Jack's apartment and waited for him to answer. Tim stood next to him, bouncing up and down in excitement. He apparently had something "great" to show Sammy and just couldn't wait for her to see it. He held his Spongebob™ backpack with both hands, almost as if he was ensuring that no one would take it or take a peak inside. After a few minutes of standing in front of the door waiting, Jack opened the door.

I wonder what took him so long? Mark thought.

Tim ran in the door and hugged Sammy from behind Jack. They hadn't seen eachother in three weeks. That's the longest they've ever gone without seeing eachother. Mark couldn't hold back the smile on his face. He looked up and saw that Jack was smiling too. His smile was gorgeous but he looked as if he felt like shit. He had bags under his eyes as if he hadn't slept in days, he looked weary, and just plain out of it.

Before Tim and Mark left the house, Mark checked on Jack's channel. Jack still had his two videos a day uploaded and running, but his fans noticed the change in him and how he was behaving. He had a lot of worried comments under his videos:

"Sean, y do u seem so sad?"

"Jack, are you okay"

"Jack, you seem a lot different lately. u ok?"

But there was one comment in particular that stuck out to Mark a lot:

"Why do yours and Mark's videos seem so strange lately? did something happen between you two?"

Mark, also, had been getting quite a few worried comments as well.  He didn't think that he had been acting any different, but apparently his fans begged to differ. Mark hadn't really been sleeping very well lately either. He had been so confused with the whole situation that he couldn't let his mind rest enough to actually get any sleep.

"Alright, McLoughin," Mark said, stepping into the apartment. "We gotta talk. Tim, Sammy, go play in Sammy's room please." The kids ran off to the bedroom and Mark grabbed hold of Jack's hand and pulled him into his bedroom and shut the door so no little ears would overhear.

"Mark," Jack started, "I'm sorry for anything I-"

"No," mark interrupted, "Do not apologize to me. All of this shit is my fault. I overreacted and couldn't decipher my  feelings. Plus I prevented our kids, best friends, from seeing eachother." Mark could feel himself getting teary-eyed from talking about everything. he knew that all of this was because of his own jack-assery. He wouldn't even be here if it weren't for Tim.  A twelve-year-old boy had to convince him to act like an adult and talk about the issue at hand.

Mark had his head down and was staring at the ground. He felt Jack walk up to him and carefully wrap his arms around Mark in a hug. "It's not your fault, Mark" Jack said, reassuringly. "It's really not."

and before he could think to do anything else, Mark pushed Jack back, and out of the hug, but kept his hands on Jack's shoulders. Then, before Jack could say anything else, Mark pulled Jack back in and crashed his lips onto Jack's. After a couple of seconds, Mark felt Jack sigh into the kiss and close his eyes and kiss him back. their mouths moved in unison and neither of them broke the kiss. They kept kissing, for a about a minute until they both pulled away at the same time, both of them extremely out of breath. 

"I'm guessing you deciphered your feelings then, huh?" Jack said with a breathy laugh.

"Heh, yeah, I guess so." Mark said when he got his breath back. "Why didn't you tell me how you felt sooner, Jack?"

"I thought you'd say it wasn't right," Jack replied "and that you wouldn't feel the same way. I was scared."

Mark took Jack's hand. "No," he said, "For the first time, everything's right." and he pulled Jack back in for another kiss. 

_____________________________________________

AN: Hey guys! first off, I want to thank you all for all the reads and votes. All of this support is much appreciated. This is my first fanfic and you guys are all very supportive with it.

Second of all, I'm just writing this story as ideas for the next chapter comes along. If you guys have any ideas of suggestions, I am open and they would be much appreciated.

Please let me know what you think. Thank you guys!