Do We Have a Deal?

Sammy and Tim sat in Sammy's room on the floor while their parents played video games in the other room. Tim sat behind Sammy carefully braiding her pigtails for her.

"Hey Tim," Sammy began, "I asked my dad if it was okay for two boys to like eachother and he said that is was; what do you think?"

Tim looked up from his braiding. He was one year older than Sammy and liked to think that he knew a lot more than her as well; for a twelve year old, he was a huge know-it-all. He basically looked like a smaller version of his father. Short, spikey, black hair, brown eyes, and a bright smile. "Of course it's normal," He replied. "It happens all the time."

"Really?" Sammy asked looking confused. "I thought boys were supposed to like girls and girls were supposed to like boys.?"

"Nope, not always." Tim replied then got back to his work on Sammy's braids. After a few more minutes of careful hair-braiding and silence, Tim suddenly jumped up off the floor in sheer excitement.

"Tim!" Sammy yelled, "What are you doing? You didn't even finish my braid!"

Tim sat back down in Front of Sammy and took hold of her hand, "I have a brilliant beyond brilliant idea!" he said. "So we think that our dads totally like eachother, right?"

Sammy nodded

"Well the problem is that they're too stubborn to do anything 'bout it, so we gotta set them up!" Tim continued. He began getting louder as his plans continued until Sammy motioned for him to quiet down. "We have to make them go on dates and do all of that stuff. Then, if we do it right they'll get married and we can be siblings just like we always wanted!" he whisper yelled.

"Tim, do you really think that's gonna work?" Sammy asked hesitantly.

Tim jumped up and started yelling out of excitement, "Of course it's gonna work, Sams! I'm a genius!" He then proceeded to hold out his fist towards Sammy. "now,  are you in?"

Sammy looked at his hand and then back at him. "fine," she said, "I'm in."

*fist bump*

___________________________________________________

AN:

this chapter (and this whole story) is based off of this post:

http://rainbowblue13.tumblr.com/post/118984263355/rainbowblue13-single-dads-au-i-have-a-brilliant

please give Mari any credit towards the AU. I just took it and make a story out of the post.

Thank you guys for all of the support!

<3