Still friends

"So thank you guys so much for watching! If you liked this episode, punch that like button in the face, like a BOSS. And high fives all around! *wpsh* *wpsh* and I'll see all you dudes, in the next videoo!"

Jack had just finished playing some Happy Wheels in hopes that it would cheer him up. It didn't. He was sure that his fans would notice it, as well. He turned his chair around and saw Sammy standing in his doorway with her blanket wrapped around her shoulders and her hair down. Her cheeks were tear-stained and she looked overly tired.

"Sammy, sweetie, are you okay?" Jack asked, worriedly.

Sammy shook her head no. "I woke up this morning to Mark and Tim leaving. They left because of me daddy, Tim and I aggravated Mr. Mark and now they're g-gone..." She replied with a hiccup in her voice.

Jack hugged Sam tightly and wiped the tears off of her cheeks. "no, sweetie, it isn't your fault at all." he reassured her and held her as she quietly sniffled. "Me and Mr. Mark had a bit of a disagreement last night and he thought it'd be best if he left a little early."

Sammy sniffled and pulled away from Jack. "So me and Tim are still friends then, yeah?" she asked

"Of course!" Jack threw his arms up trying to make Sammy smile, "You guys will always be best friends. Your daddies having a disagreement of any sort could never break you two rascals up!" Sammy slowly looked up and finally smiled, wiping her nose on her sleeve. "Go get your shoes on and put up your pigtails. Let's go grab some lunch."

--

"Daddy," Tim started, "why did we have to leave early this morning? Sean said that Joseph was going to apologize to Sammy and I, later."

Mark turned from his computer to face his son. "last night me and Sean had a bit of an argument and I thought that it would just be best if I was to leave a bit early in order to save some trouble." 

"but was the argument because of me and Sammy?" Tim asked. "Did we make Sean angry?"

"No, no, no." Mark reassured Tim. "None of this is any of your fault. Or Sammy's, for that matter."

"Oh." Tim said, but he was still confused. What if their plan went wrong? "Okay, well, I'm gonna go play now." he said. Mark nodded and Tim ran back to his room. He pulled the top-top-top-secret-emegergency-walkie-talkie out from under his pillow and set it to channel 2, as per usual.

"Septic-eye Sam, come in Septic-eye Sam." he said into the walkie-talkie . "Come on, Sam, It's Tiny-Box Tim." he set the talkie down and waited for a reply. After a few minutes he heard a very static-y voice come through the speaker.

"Septic-eye Sam here..." Sammy said, still somewhat stuffy from crying. "Are we still best friends, Tim?"

"Sammy," Tim began, "Our plan may not have worked, but I promise you that nothing could keep us from being best friends." for about two minutes, all Tim could hear was silence.

"Really?" she finally asked

"Really." Tim reassured.

"Well, what do we do no-" but she was interrupted by Jack knocking on her bedroom door.

"Sammy, who are you talking to? Come on, we're going to get food." Jack said from behind the door. He wiggled the doorknob, sighed, and then walked away.

"Sorry Tim," Sammy finally responded, "I gotta go, Septic-eye Sam out. Coming daddy!"

And just like that, she was gone. Tim put down the walkie-talkie and decided to lie on his bed and think.

then he came up with a plan.

a plan that was much more brilliant than the first. 

Meanwhile, Mark sat in his office at his computer when he heard his phone buzz from next to him. He picked it up and saw he had a text from Jack.

"I thought you'd at least stay and talk it through." he said.

Mark sighed.

"I wouldn't know what to talk about." he texted.

But I wish I did, he thought.