Tickle Monster

Jack and Mark were sitting in Jack's office playing Speed Runners until they heard Tim jump into the air and yell, "Yes! This is gonna be the best plan ever Sams!"

"what are those two doing?" Mark asked as he paused their game.

Jack shrugged. "I have no clue. I'll go and check on them." he got up and walked down the hallways where the two kids were holding hands and spinning in a circle.

"Tim!" Sammy yelled. "Stop spinning me! I think I'm gonna barf!"

Jack stood in the doorways watching them for a minute. "Hey guys," he said casually. "What are my two favorite kiddos doing?"

The two children stopped spinning and looked at Jack. "Daddy!" Sammy yelled when she realized Jack was in the doorway. "Look! Tim braided my pig tails!"

Jack picked up Sammy and spun her around, "I see that!" he said "and my little girl looks so beautiful!" He put Sammy down and started tickling her.

"No! Daddy!" She squealed, "Stop it! It tickles!"

Tim, noticing his friend was in need, acted upon his superhero instincts and pounced on Jack. "You evil tickle monster!" He screamed, whilst being on top of Jack's back, arms around his neck. "You stop tickling my friend!"

Jack, Sammy, and Tim all wrestled until they were all out of breath and all three of them were lying on Sammy's twin size bed. After a few minutes Mark came into the room, wondering what all of the ruckus was about.

"What are you three losers doing in here?" Mark asked. He walked into the room and he, too, plopped onto Sammy's small bed.

Tim proceeded to jump onto Mark's stomach. "Daddy!" he yelled, "Sean turned into an evil tickle monster and attacked Sammy! He would've attacked you too if it weren't for me! but don't worry, you're safe now, daddy."

Jack looked at Mark, at Tim, then back at Mark. "Or are you?" Jack said and then he pounced on Mark. Jack pushed Mark off the bed, sat on his stomach, and then tickled his sides, showing no signs of mercy. "Rawr! I am the tickle monster and I've come to tickle you, Markiplier!"

"No!" mark yelled. "Jack, s-stop! Tim, S-Sammy! Help m-me!" Mark was panting, reaching out to the two kids sitting on the bed.

But it was to no prevail. The kids simply glanced at one another and watched the whole scene go down, amused smiles plastered onto their faces.

"J-Jack!" Mark yelled between pants, "p-please, I'll do a-anything!"

Jack paused his tickling but kept his hands cautiously at Mark's sides in case of any plans to escape. "anything?" he asked. Mark nodded, but hesitantly. Jack looked towards the kids on the bed. "well kids, what do you think I should do?" He asked them

Tim and Sammy looked at eachother and started laughing. While Sammy was still laughing, Tim came up with an idea. "I know!" he yelled, "To get you to stop tickling daddy, he has to let me spend the night here with Sammy tonight and have a sleepover!"

"That's a great idea Tiny Tim!" Jack said, "but Mark also has to stay the night here too so I'm not alone with you two rascals." then smiled at Mark.

Mark, still out of breath, smiled.

"So, Mark," Jack said, flashing a mischievous grin, and began tickling Mark's sides again. Mark roared with laughter in response. "Do we have a deal?" Jack asked him.

"Y-yes!" Mark panted, "d-deal! I'll s-stay!"

Jack, satisfied, stopped tickling Mark and got off of him while Sammy and Tim fist bumped when neither of their parents were watching.

"you know, you're an ass." Mark said. "but you're my ass."

This is where their plans all began.