Look, I'm sorry

Mark gave Jack the address to Matthias's house, and the two men, along with two kids, drove over there. They arrived at the house and pulled into a parking spot next to the curb.

"Is this the place?" Jack asked Mark. "You're sure?"

"Yeah, this is definitely it. I've been here a thousand times, I think I'd know." He notes with a tad of sarcasm. Jack felt a tinge of jealousy that Mark had seen Matthias and been to his house so much more than he had been to his own, considering Him and Sammy only moved to the U.S. a few years earlier.

Jack dropped his guilt and opened the car door, stepping out. "Alright smart-ass. Let's go." he said. "Kids, stay here, don't move. Alright?" The kids nodded. Jack and Mark continued to walk up to the door to Matthias's house, and right as Jack went to knock, Mark spoke up.

"Wait!" he yelled. "What do I say? What are we gonna say?"

Jack took Mark's hand and pressed it against his lips, giving his knuckles a quick kiss. "Mark, we're just going to talk to him." He whispered. "I can't just let him make you sad anymore. We're just gonna convince him to stop all of this shit and let him know we'll forgive him. He is our friend, you're right, but this had got to stop."

Jack paused for a moment

"Then, when we get home," he started, "W-we can upload a coming out video."

Mark was so surprised. He thought that Jack would want to stay in the closet at least a little while longer so that not all of their fans freaked. "W-wait, what?" was all he could manage to say.

"Well, we might as well, I mean-" Jack replied, sadly. "Almost all of our fans have seen that picture. You're not the only one getting messages you know? I think the worst has passed, and if anyone else wants to call me a fag for falling in love with my best friend, then so be it. At least I'm happy."

Mark jumped forwards at Jack's words and hugged him right there on the porch to Matthias's house. "I love you so much, Jack." He said into Jack's neck as they hugged. "I love you with all of my heart."

"I love you too, Markimoo." Jack said. "Now, let's do this shit."

Jack knocked on the door. Not long after, they heard footsteps coming to the door.

Suddenly Matthias opened the door, but when he saw that it was Mark and Jack outside the door, he attempted to close the door. Jack promptly stuck his foot in the doorway, blocking the slamming door. He kept a straight, serious face, even though it hurt like hell.

"Matthias," Jack started. "You owe us a talk."

"I don't have anything to say to either of you," Matthias replied angrily, his ears turning red from either the anger or embarrassment. "I think you guys need to leave."

"Not happening, Matthias!" a voice said, but it wasn't Mark or Jack. "We've been trying to get our daddies together for the longest time and y-you keep trying to mess it up!"

"Tim, didn't jack tell you guys to stay in the car?" Mark asked, but both Tim and Sammy ignored his question and walked up to Matthias and looked him straight in the eye.

"Why are you doing this Matthias?" Sam asked him, practically staring into his soul with her ocean-blue eyes. "If you like Mr. Mark so much, wouldn't you want him to be happy?"

"well- I- um" Matthias grew more nervous with each second passing that Sammy looked at him. "Y-yes I do, kid. But I don't think this is your battle to be fought."

"they're our dads," Sammy replied. "Tim and I have a right to say whatever we want."

"Yeah, she's got a point," Jack said. Matthias glared at him and then refocused his attention back to Sammy.

"Well, If you want Mr. Mark to be happy, then why don't you support my daddy's and his relationship?" She asked. Matthias started getting teary-eyed and rubbed his arm, avoiding eye contact with Sammy. He glanced at Mark, who gave him a sad smile. "You've been making my dads really sad and there's no reason for it..."

By this point, Matthias was crying. Tears streaming down his face, but he didn't make a sound and just kept his eyes on the ground. After a while he finally replied.
"I've just liked Mark for so long," he said. "And then Jack took him from me and I realized I had no chance. I realized after I posted that picture on Twitter that what I did was wrong and I-"

Matthias began to bawl and couldn't talk properly. He was a babbling mess.
Mark took Matthias into his arms and hugged him to hopefully sooth him. "Look, Matthias," he said, "Jack and I are willing to forgive you, but this jealous stuff has to cease. I'm happier with Jack than I've ever been, but when you interfered it kinda fucked us up. But you're still my friend."

"Y-you still wanna be my friend after all the shit I've done?" Matthias asked. Mark nodded and Matthias started crying even more, but out of joy. "Thank you M-Mark. Thank you S-Sean. I-I'll take down the p-picture. I'm so s-sorry."

"Come on, Matthias," Mark offered, "Let's go inside and make some tea. Hopefully that will calm you down; then we can talk some more."

___________________________________________________________________________

Ooh! We're getting awfully close to the end guys.

Happy ending? I hope so!

Anyways, I know I said I was taking a break but I got most of my personal issues sorted out. I wanted to say thank you guys for all of the supportive messages and comments from you guys about that. I love every single one of you. You're all perfect and amazing and I couldn't ask for better fans for this story. I have made so many new friends because of this story and met so many new people and I couldn't be happier about it. Thank you all so much!

Comment what you think will happen in the next chapter! I think it'll be really surprising!

I love you guys,
Happy reading!

-Sal