you should all know by now

hey guys, as you know, Mark made a tweet a while ago about 'something terrible happening'. he then later posted a video on his channel, which I will link in the description, about how one of Mark's close friends, Daniel Kyre from Cyndago, had died from a suicide attempt.

Daniel was, to be bluntly honest, my favorite one of the cyndago guys, and I cannot believe that he is gone. From what I know, he hadn't told anyone about what he was going through and they found him in his room from attempting suicide (I don't know if I'm factually correct, please correct me if I'm wrong). When I found out this news I had begun crying and my friend had to stay by me and comfort me though this because Markiplier, Cyndago, Jack, and many other YouTubers has made a huge impact on my life and to know that one of those people were gone, and that they meant to be gone, broke my heart.

My point in this update, though it will not further my story at all, is that if any of you ever feel depressed, anxious, or in any way suicidal, please, please, please tell someone. whether it be a family member, a friend, or someone you trust from social media, please. I feel like someone could have helped Daniel dramatically if he had told someone and now many people are suffering and Cyndago is no more. If you trust me and you feel this way, I will never turn down someone who is depressed or suicidal if they come to me. My messages on wattpad will always be here and my ask box on Tumblr is always open (url: americanaverageamateur.tumblr.com ). Do not let yourself be alone in this fight.

I will try to post an update tonight, but I feel like posting something for a story like this at this time is slightly inappropriate for the situation Mark is in, so I might wait another day.

On another note, you all should know that Mark is also on a break from youtube for the time being. Do not burden him by asking him to post sooner, please give him time to heal. For the time being, what you can do to help him is to watch a lot of his older videos. He gets paid for the duration that people watch his videos so go watch a playlist, don't skip the ads, and I'm sure he will appreciate it greatly. Even if you're busy with something else, just have the videos playing in another tab with the volume on the video turned down. If this helps him at all, I'm sure he will be greatly appreciative to his fans.

Thank you all so much for your support, and I'm sure Mark, Matthias, The cyndago guys, Daniel's family, and so many others could use it too.

updates will be posted soon, but thank you guys so much.

Happy reading.

-Sal