Introduction

Xianyu Suyu took a nap and found that the world she was in was a period novel she had read in her previous life. This novel tells the story of the reborn heroine Zhou Qiaoman who lives an endless life and struggles endlessly, fighting against the best relatives, fighting against male partners, and fighting against female partners. A stumbling block on the road to business...the story of finally becoming a winner in life!

As one of the female supporting characters who was knocked down, Su Yu: I'm too tired, I don't want to move, let me lie down QAQ

Then, the salted fish just lay down and won--

Attending a blind date in the factory, I somehow fell in love with the boss Lu Shaozong. After the third meeting, I quickly received my certificate. I said goodbye to the single people, and my husband and children were in trouble. I was so happy;

Xianyu is a snack foodie. He and his chef father and accountant mother rely on eating and drinking, cheating all the way, and create a chain of restaurants and hotels. They have spread all over the country and established the largest catering group;

The wealthy grandfather found from Xiangjiang left all his inheritance to Xianyu...

*

Lu Shaozong and Song Qingrong had good family backgrounds and were outstanding officers in the army with bright futures. However, their marriage had become a big problem. They were helpless and had to organize and arrange for the two to participate in one blind date after another.

Once again, I attended a blind date at a clothing factory in the city. Everyone thought it would be a no-brainer this time. Unexpectedly, the two of them married a pair of cousins. Everyone in the family courtyard was in an uproar, and they all moved small benches to watch the fun.

Su Yu glanced at her cousin Zhou Qiaoman, had a small bench in one hand and Lu Shaozong in the other: squatting obediently to watch the show.jpg

Lu Shaozong:...?

*

Lu Shaozong only cared about the people of his country, and later, he had a sweetheart.

Oh, and the cubs they love.

Cub: mua~

ps: This article is a warm daily group pet article.

Content tags: time travel, sweet stories, age stories, relaxed stories

Search keywords: Protagonist: Su Yu, Lu Shaozong

One-sentence summary: The happy life of the group pet little salted fish

Purpose: Life is beautiful everywhere

vip strongly recommended brief review:

Su Yu accidentally discovered that she was a cannon fodder female supporting character in a period novel who was defeated by the heroine and ended miserably. As a salty fish, she decided to lie down, but lying down, she became the winner in life, fighting against the big boss. Lu Shaozong got married on a blind date, her parents worked hard to become rich, and her wealthy grandfather gave her a huge inheritance. Later, she also found a career that she would strive for her whole life.

This article mainly tells the warm daily life of parents. The plot is vivid and complex, and the story is told from the perspective of Xin's winter. It is worth reading to show She Xue's social responsibilities and roles.