Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

Su Yu steamed the rice, and Chunchun volunteered to help light the fire. Su Yu nodded directly: "Okay, let's leave it to Chunchun."

Things like burning firewood can now be done by rural children at just a few years old. Su Yu once saw a child as old as Chunchun step on a small bench to cook rice and stir-fry vegetables in the Sujia Village brigade. The five-year-old child was very skilled. It is already a small labor force.

Chunchun patted her chest: "Well, leave it to me."

Su Yu thought for a while and said, "I know, grandpa and grandma told me that Chunchun often helps with housework."

Chunchun pursed her lips and smiled, and sat down on the small bench to watch the fire seriously. Su Yu was free to wash and cook the vegetables. She soaked a pot of fungus before going out in the morning. Now that it has been soaked, it is just time to wash it and cook it. Cold fungus, this dish is very refreshing to eat in summer, and the preparation is simple and delicious. In order to take care of Xiao Chunchun's stomach, Su Yu also specially made a small bowl of cold fungus without adding small peppers.

Su Xiaoniao got up early today and went to the grocery store to buy a grass carp weighing more than one kilogram. When Su Xiaoniao woke up, the fish was already jumping lively in the basin at home. Su Xiaoniao said he bought it specially for him. Suyu is cooked for lunch.

"Chunchun, let's eat pickled fish." This fish is really good, the meat is firm and tender, and Su Yu is already greedy for it.

Chunchun: "Fish with pickled cabbage? Pickled cabbage is delicious."

Chunchun is talking about the sauerkraut made by Su Jihua in his hometown. It is really delicious. Everyone in the Su family likes it, both men and women, old and young. It is especially delicious when used with porridge in summer.

Su Yu sharpened the knife, and then began to fillet the fish. Of course, Su Yu's knife skills were not as good as Su Jihua's. She could slice the fish into fish fillets of the same thickness due to years of practice. Su Jihua had taught her the technique of filleting fish, but she had not I learned 10%, but 50% is definitely there. Although the thickness cannot be the same, at least after the film came out, at a glance, I still felt that they were all very thin and presentable.

Save the fish head to make fish head and tofu soup at night. After Su Yu filleted the fish, he started to make pickled fish. He also took out a bowl of pickled fish that was not spicy, and then put small peppers in the pot. The pickled fish was not spicy. As if they have no souls, neither Su Yu nor Lu Shaozong are people who like spicy food. They usually eat mild or medium spicy food, so they don't use too much chili pepper.

Lu Shaozong smelled a spicy and sour fragrance coming from his home at the entrance of the courtyard. He took off his hat, slightly raised the corners of his lips, pushed open the fence door and walked in.

Behind Lu Shaozong, Camp Commander Liu said with envy on his face: "Camp Commander Lu, your family has cooked delicious food again today, which makes me salivate." After Camp Commander Lu married his wife, he really lived a prosperous life. Who wouldn't envy the good old days?

Lu Shaozong waved his hand: "I have to go home quickly for dinner."

Battalion Commander Liu: "..." Although Lu Shaozong's words were nothing, why did he think this boy was showing off?

"Dad, you're back!" Katsuo was eating from a bowl.

Captain Liu looked over and said, "Sheng Nan, why do you eat white porridge and pickles?"

Katsuo: "This is what I eat for lunch at home. Mom said I didn't bother to prepare it. Anyway, people will look down upon me if I prepare it carefully. Just eat it casually. It just so happens that you can save money by eating pickles every day."