Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11

"Xiaoyu, why are you in a daze again? What's wrong with you these days?" Li Meili held the cream she bought and bumped her with her shoulder.

Su Yu shook his body and came back to his senses: "I'm thinking about a problem."

Li Meili: "?"

Su Yu and Li Meili were good friends who talked about everything, so she whispered to her what Li Lin had said.

"So that's it. Aunt Lin asked this question well. You should think about it carefully for the rest of your life. But no matter what you choose, I will support you." Li Meili patted Su Yu.

Su Yu: "Well, don't you want to buy cloth? Go and line up, I'm going to buy soy sauce."

On a rare day off, the supply and marketing cooperative purchased a lot of new goods. Li Lin and Su Jihua had to go out to do something, so they asked Su Yu to come over to buy things. So Su Yu roped in Li Meili to scan the goods. People came and went in the supply and marketing cooperative. , almost always walking close to others.

By the time Su Yu met Li Meili again, he was already sweating profusely. The two of them left the supply and marketing cooperative quickly in a tacit agreement without saying much.

"Huh~ Every time I come to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy something, I lose half my life." Finding a cool shade to put down his things, Su Yu immediately took out a handkerchief to wipe his sweat.

Li Meili: "Everyone is short of things, especially fabrics. The supply and marketing cooperative can hope to grab it on this day. If you don't come to grab it, you won't even be able to see the cloth. You don't know if you haven't bought the cloth. I just managed to grab it." This piece of cloth really broke my throat."

Su Yu: "My voice is hoarse. Drink some water to moisten your throat."

Originally, Li Meili didn't have to buy cloth. They worked in a clothing factory, so it was quite convenient to buy cloth. There was defective cloth in the factory, so they didn't need cloth tickets and the price was very favorable to internal employees. Even though they said it was defective cloth, in fact, the cloth was good, and they made clothes. It's not a problem. With good craftsmanship, you can't tell it's a defective cloth, but the red cloth she bought was what Wang Lan specified.

Su Yu: "There is a shortage of red cloth in the factory recently. Thank you for your hard work."

Li Meili drank most of the bottle of water and sighed with satisfaction: "I'm fine! It's true, my mother has to be anxious. After all, people can't change the date of their wedding, so I have to worry about it."

marry? K? Su Yu thought of Li Lin's problem again, as well as Lu Shaozong, and didn't know how he was doing now.

Su Yu: "Aunt Wang wasn't prepared before?"

Li Meili understood Su Yu's question and explained: "The newlyweds who were about to get married also suddenly heard that they were getting married. My mother and the bride's mother were classmates in the past, and they have kept in touch over the years. When my mother got married, that woman Auntie gave her a piece of red cloth, so my mother also gave her a red cloth."

Su Yu nodded: "I understand."

"By the way, the bride seems to be an educated youth in your hometown."

Su Yu was surprised: "What a coincidence, the groom can't be someone I know."

Li Meili shook her head: "I heard that he is a male educated youth from other cities."

Su Yu: "Then I probably don't know you."

"I only met that girl once. She was one year younger than me. I didn't expect that she was going to get married." Li Meili said, sighing heavily.