Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121

A sharp sound echoed through the sky, and at this moment, time seemed to stand still.

Li Hong hugged Zhou Qiangqiang and wiped away her tears while complaining loudly: "Why is this happening?! Everyone is fine, but my family Qiangqiang is injured and bleeding? This makes no sense! Tell me! Did you bully my family Qiangqiang? It must be so. You tricked Qiangqiang into the mountains! You bad boys!"

All the children were frightened by Li Hong's ghostly face and rushed to their parents, fearing that Li Hong would pounce on them.

The parents wanted to say a few words, but when they saw Zhou Qiangqiang, who was hugged by Li Hong and had many wounds on his body, they were speechless. A group of children went up the mountain to play. The other children were all there, but Zhou Qiangqiang was the only one. They were scarred, and it seemed like reason was not on their side.

When Li Hong saw this, his anger suddenly soared, and he spoke arbitrarily: "I think you are guilty of doing bad things! You are all so wicked at a young age. You parents and grandparents are also wicked. They actually instigated these children to bully my family, who are strong, and they are members of the military. They are morally corrupt. What will happen in the future-"

Zhou Qiaoman couldn't listen anymore: "Mom! Stop saying a few words. You only talk about others. Why don't you ask Qiang Qiang what he did?"

Zhou Qiangqiang definitely did something. Zhou Qiaoman is convinced that Zhou Qiangqiang's misfortune is all because of his own problems! Moreover, Li Hong simply offended everyone by speaking like this! We can't let Li Hong say this!

Zhou Qiaoman hugged her belly and took a deep breath. If Zhou Qiangqiang stayed for one more day, she felt that she could live one less day!

"Tie Dan, come here, explain to everyone how you went up the mountain and how you came down the mountain. Explain everything clearly. Don't let anything be missed." Mo Mulan pulled Tiedan. She couldn't swallow this breath. Li Why does Hong accuse them? Isn't it clear to everyone what the situation is like? It's just that Zhou Qiangqiang's situation looked bad, so no one refuted it.

To put it bluntly, if Zhou Qiangqiang hadn't done it himself, would Zhou Qiangqiang have been injured if he encountered a wild boar?

Most of what Mo Mulan knew about the situation before was from Tie Dan. Now she just said it again. Tie Dan was pushed out by Mo Mulan. When other parents saw it, they also pushed out their own. At this time, they must not be timid. Wouldn't Li Hong get the upper hand if you give in? It's not their children's fault!

These children had the support of their parents and were no longer afraid of Li Hong's evil face. They spoke loudly and complemented each other's sentences. While the doctor was examining Zhou Qiangqiang's wounds, he explained the situation clearly.

Tiedan said loudly at the end: "Zhou Qiangqiang gave us delicious food and asked us to teach him to climb trees. We taught him how to do it, so we didn't eat his food in vain!"

"That's right! We taught him how to climb trees before. Zhou Qiangqiang couldn't climb trees before. We taught him many times for a long, long time!" One child exclaimed.

Another child stood on tiptoe and said equally loudly: "It must be because we taught Zhou Qiangqiang to climb trees, so he was able to climb the tree to avoid the wild boar when he was chased by the wild boar on the mountain!"

"Then we have done a good thing, right?"

"It's a good thing. You indirectly saved Zhou Qiangqiang!" As Tie Dan's eldest brother, Tie Mu stood behind Tie Dan to support him.