Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

"I don't want to." Su Yu looked at Zhou Qiaoman sitting opposite her and refused without hesitation.

Zhou Qiaoman was stunned, her expression changed, and she quickly explained: "Xiaoyu, I, I really can't help it, my family is too small, and the whole family lives together. Even when I turn around, I can touch my sister's arm, so I just Stay for a few days, and I will go back to the countryside in a few days, but if you really don't want to, I will have no choice but to go home and squeeze in."

Su Yu couldn't help but said, "Then you go home and squeeze in."

"..."

Zhou Qiaoman couldn't believe it. She looked at Su Yu carefully. Su Yu looked like a fairy. His whole body seemed to be stained with fairy energy. He was so white that he didn't look like a mortal. But Su Yu was not soft-hearted at all. .

Before coming, Zhou Qiaoman thought about it and thought that Su Yu would definitely take pity on her and help her. Before she went to the countryside, she had a good relationship with Su Yu. Even though they had become estranged due to the distance in the past few years, their relationship was still close. However, Su Yu remained unmoved, causing her plan to go bankrupt from the beginning.

"Xiaoyu, Qiaoman, what are you sisters talking about? Dinner is ready."

Su Yu: "Cousin, my mother called me to go out for dinner."

Zhou Qiaoman looked ugly, but when he looked at Su Yu, he tried his best to smile: "Okay."

"Come on, Qiaoman, sit down wherever you want, don't stand, and try the food cooked by Xiaoyu's father." Li Lin smiled heartily and patted the chair next to her.

Fried bacon with green beans, scrambled eggs with cucumber, and a large bowl of winter melon soup. Zhou Qiaoman scanned them without leaving a trace, and said with a smile: "Third aunt, you spent a lot of money. Third uncle, you are really good. The dishes you cook are delicious and delicious." It's beautiful, it's full of color, fragrance, and taste. Third Aunt Xiaoyu, you guys will enjoy it every day."

With these words, all three members of Su Yu's family were praised, and the atmosphere became even more joyful.

Li Lin smiled: "These words speak to my heart. You went out with honey on your face today."

Zhou Qiaoman smiled shyly: "No way, I'm telling the truth."

"Dad, you worked hard cooking. I'll give you the first piece of bacon. Mom, thank you for helping with the cooking. The second piece is yours. It's rare for my cousin to come over today. You can eat whatever you like. Okay, let's start dinner." The people at the dinner table are clearly arranged.

"Hey, my daughter's bacon is delicious. Comrade Xiao Li, try your daughter's filial piety," Su Jihua, Su's father, said with a happy face, "Qiaoman eats it with an open stomach. It's a rare occasion."

Li Lin smiled and glanced at the father and daughter who were eating deliciously. Each person picked up a pair of green beans with chopsticks and joined the eating group: "Comrade Lao Su, the craftsmanship has improved again. The green beans are tender, crispy and fragrant. Qiaoman, try the green beans."

Comrade Lao Su: "If you don't advance, you will retreat. I am in charge of the whole family's stomach, so of course we must make progress."

Su Yu was busy cooking rice, and when his mouth was empty, he said, "Dad is the best chef."

The food was delicious, but Zhou Qiaoman's taste was tasteless. Although she could say a few words from time to time, and the Su Yu family did not neglect her, she was always an outsider and could not fit in. After suffering, she finally finished eating and immediately found an excuse to leave.