Chapter 111-120

Chapter 111

Li Hong was so angry with Su Yu that she couldn't find the words to retort to Su Yu. When she thought of what to say to scold Su Yu, Su Yu turned around and started chatting with other sisters-in-law.

No one wanted to pay attention to Li Hong, who was deliberately looking for trouble. Moreover, Su Yu had a good relationship with the people in the family courtyard, so everyone naturally preferred Su Yu to Li Hong.

So Li Hong was ignored by everyone.

Li Hong's face suddenly turned red and turned livid at the same time. She was very ugly. These people were all bullying her!

"Wow wow wow wow!"

Suddenly, Qiang Qiang, who was being held by Li Hong, cried loudly. Everyone was stunned and looked over.

Li Hong panicked: "My dear grandson, what's wrong with you?"

Qiangqiang cried "Wow" again, and Li Hong became even more anxious and kept asking questions.

Qiangqiang: "Wow, grandma, it hurts so bad..." while crying, he waved his little hands.

Li Hong was stunned, and immediately squeezed Qiangqiang's little hand tightly. Sure enough, Qiangqiang's hand turned red in a big circle, which was caused by Li Hong's pinch. Qiangqiang kept crying in grievance, "Grandma is bad."

Everyone looked at each other, and after a brief thought, they knew why Qiangqiang was crying. Li Hong was so angry that he didn't pay attention and hurt his precious grandson.

"Mom, is this how you take care of Qiangqiang?" Zhou Qiaoman happened to catch this scene when he came over, and immediately looked at Li Hong with suspicion. She didn't trust Li Hong in the first place, but now Li Hong is so strong towards her darling Qiang is so careless. If Li Hong is asked to take care of the child she gave birth to, will Li Hong be able to take care of it? Zhou Qiaoman thinks no, is she really going to ask her mother-in-law Wu Fengzhen to take care of her delivery?

Li Hong was so angry and annoyed that she didn't bother to answer Zhou Qiaoman. She hugged Qiangqiang and coaxed her, promising a lot of things, and finally coaxed Qiangqiang into peace.

"If it weren't for Su Yu, where would I be?!" Li Hong glared at Su Yu fiercely.

Su Yu was speechless: "Second aunt, ask everyone, what does this matter have to do with me? You used to like to bite people randomly. This is not a good habit. You have to change it. Qiangqiang is still there. If he learns You, haven't you ever thought about the future of being strong?"

"Pfft!" Whoever heard Su Yu's words snickered.

Li Hong's face darkened and she opened her mouth to speak, but Zhou Qiaoman interrupted her in time: "Mom!"

Li Hong was not brainless. Su Yu felt that Li Hong was always aloof when facing her and her mother, as if Su Yu's family just let Li Hong knead and flatten the dough.

Li Hong was shameless, but Zhou Qiaoman had to say: "Xiaoyu, my mother didn't mean that. She was too anxious to be strong. Don't react too much."

"Haha, my cousin opened her mouth and it became my fault." Su Yu said sarcastically.

Zhou Qiaoman's expression changed. Su Yutai didn't give her face. It was obvious that Su Yu just fooled her and the matter was over, but she didn't want to.

"Cousin, you and your second aunt have so many things going on every day that you can't even keep track of them. You should go home and sort out your family affairs behind closed doors. Besides, cousin, you are pregnant and worry so much all day long about the child in your belly. Isn't that okay?" Su Yu said very kindly.