Chapter 141-147 (end)

Chapter 141

The market was so dazzling that Su Yu couldn't see through it with his eyes, let alone An Ning, An, Heng and Anyuan's three children. If their parents hadn't been watching behind them, they would have been running around. Fortunately, Su Yu had the foresight and Lu Shaozong could do it all by himself. Being able to hold down three children effortlessly, a family of five can go shopping in harmony.

Su Yu led the baby and Lu Shaozong to buy ingredients and snacks along the way. They were very busy and kept talking. Even Lu Shaozong was stuffed with a lot of food.

Finally, Lu Shaozong's hands were full of things, and Su Yu and the three children also walked through the market, which was considered satisfactory.

"It's been a long time shopping today. Our family will come over next time during the holiday. Maybe there will be new stalls next time." Su Yu was still interested and wanted to go shopping, but her parents and in-laws were coming soon and she couldn't continue. .

The three children were reluctant to leave such a lively place, but in front of Lu Shaozong's family, Su Yu easily ended the shopping trip without any resistance.

When I got home, I happened to meet Li Lin and four other people. The two teams came home one after the other. The three children ran happily to greet the four elders as soon as they got off the car, calling "grandpa, grandma" and "grandpa, grandma" sweetly. Even Lu Anheng, a cool kid, couldn't hold back his expression. He happily led the four of them to visit their new home, and even visited their respective rooms. Lu Anheng now lives in a room by himself, and the twins live in the same room. Lu Anheng and Lu Anyuan liked getting in and out of bed very much. They agreed that one of them would stay in the upper bunk for a day and take turns.

Su Yu and Lu Shaozong never interfered in these little things between children, and there were guardrails on and off the bed, so there was no need to worry about the child falling off the bed, safety was guaranteed, and they could do whatever they wanted.

There is a medium-sized yard in front of the house. On one side, a grape trellis has been built to grow grapes. On the other side, there was originally a jujube tree. The jujube tree is growing very well. I heard from my sisters-in-law that the jujube tree produces a lot of sweet fruits every year. The jujube trees are juicy. This jujube tree has been here a long time ago. Su Yu immediately decided to stay. The three children wanted to climb the tree. There was a place at home for them to climb. They could also eat fresh jujubes every year. The grape trellis and The jujube tree occupies nearly two-thirds of the yard. This time Su Yu no longer bothers with planting vegetables because she and Lu Shaozong don't have time to take care of it. The three children took the initiative to open a vegetable plot to grow vegetables. Finally, a small piece of land was left in the yard for the three children to plant whatever they liked. Sometimes they could also complete the learning and planting tasks taught by the teacher in the field.

"The layout of the house is very good inside and outside, and the living space is spacious." Chen Xiujing said.

Li Lin was also very satisfied: "It's best to have a yard, so the children have a place to play." Although many people like to live in Tongzi Building, Li Lin thinks it is better to live in a house with a yard.

Chen Xiujing and Li Lin looked at the familiar grape trellis and smiled in unison. This was simply the same grape trellis they used to live in in the army. It was not exactly the same, but at least there was no difference that could be seen with the naked eye.

Su Yu said plausibly: "I just think it would be nice to have a grape trellis in my yard. Looking at this makes me happy."

Su Yu didn't know what obsession he had with the grape trellis, but no matter what, of course he had to arrange it if possible, and design his own home as he pleased.