Chapter 131-140

Chapter 131

After walking around the zoo, both Su Yu and Sun Yan found it very tiring, but the three cubs were still in high spirits. The twins were even eager to try another round and wanted to see various small animals. Su Yu suppressed the two cubs forcefully. Boy, Su Zijian doesn't look tired, but if he goes around for another round, there's no guarantee.

Su Yu: "We saw it at the zoo. Now we are leaving to have lunch and then go home." The main reason is that the three cubs have to take a nap.

Su Yu took people to a secret private restaurant, just as they were going there. The food in this restaurant was very authentic. Only people in a small circle knew about the restaurant. The boss didn't dare to open the door to do business. Although It was reopened, but everyone was moving forward tentatively. Lu Shaozong brought Su Yu here specially before. Lu Shaozong once helped the restaurant owner, otherwise Su Yu wouldn't know there was such a delicious restaurant here.

Sun Yan was pleasantly surprised: "It's delicious! Su Yu, where did you know about this restaurant? I didn't know there was such a treasure hidden here. It's so delicious!"

Delicious indeed, but the price is also beautiful.

Su Yu went to pay the bill silently, and only after everyone walked out of the restaurant did Sun Yan and Su Zijian ask the price.

Su Yu waved his hand: "You will help me take care of my three children today. I'll treat them."

Sun Yan asked in a low voice: "How much did this meal cost?"

Su Yu said a number.

Sun Yan suddenly gasped: "So expensive?"

Su Yu: "The taste is worth it."

When Sun Yan heard this, she realized that this was indeed the case. In fact, she came from a good family, but it was the first time she had eaten such an expensive meal. She was really shocked.

Sun Yan and Su Zijian all said that they also had to pay for meals. Su Yu stopped them with one sentence: "I might have to ask you to babysit my baby next time. If you insist on paying me for meals, I won't dare to ask you to do so in the future." Come out and play."

When the three children woke up from their nap, Su Yu took them to play in a nearby park. She had been a child for a day. She was tired but happy. After putting the children to sleep at night, Su Yu had time to write to Lu Shaozong. A letter every week, even if it is a love letter, the content of each letter is different. Su Yu can often find the lovely details in life.

After sealing the envelope and affixing the stamp, Su Yu put the letter in her bag and mailed it on the way out tomorrow. Then she took out a wooden box from the cabinet, which contained letters written by Lu Shaozong to her. They were more interesting than Su Yu. The letters written by Lu Shaozong were almost the same as the happy letters. They were mainly about life in the army. There were few new things and they couldn't talk much about the situation in the army. Of course, Su Yu felt that the loving words Lu Shaozong wrote at the end of each letter were enough to make up for this. Small shortcomings.

*

It's a new week again.

Time flew by in the busy study, and Su Yu and Sun Yan finally made an appointment to see the courtyard when both of them were free.

This courtyard house was exactly as Sun Yan described. It was well-preserved and in a good location. The owner of the courtyard house led Su Yu to look at it inside and out. Su Yu became more and more satisfied as he looked at it. He wished he could hand over the money on the spot. However, she looked very calm on her face and could not see the excitement in her heart.