Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21

The little calculation that had just emerged in his heart completely collapsed. Li Hong's eyes widened in shock: "Didn't you just say that he is not your partner?"

Su Yu said with an innocent face: "Yes, it's not a partner, it's a lover who has received the certificate."

Li Hong was angry: "You, are you kidding me?"

Su Yu smiled: "Where am I kidding you, second aunt, you take it too much for granted. I tell you the truth and you are still angry? It's not good to be angry on this wonderful day."

Li Hong was on the verge of bursting out of anger but was suddenly suppressed: "..."

In Su Yu's eyes, Li Hong was like a screaming chicken whose throat was strangled. However, because of Song Qingrong, she didn't dare to explode no matter how angry she was.

"Shaozong, this is my second aunt." Su Yu introduced to Lu Shaozong.

Lu Shaozong caught a glimpse of Su Yu's tense mouth, and calmly shouted: "Hello, second aunt." His attitude was polite and thoughtful, but not enthusiastic.

When Li Hong saw that Lu Shaozong's military uniform was exactly the same as Song Qingrong's, his eyes flickered. After several changes, he forced himself to smile: "Comrade Lu, right? You and Xiaoyu came to the department store today to get married? What a coincidence. , My Qiaoman and Qingrong also came to prepare wedding supplies. Three rings and one beep, have you bought them all..."

"Mom, don't drag Xiaoyu and talk nonsense with Comrade Lu. I think they have bought everything and they should go back." Zhou Qiaoman hurriedly came over, "Xiaoyu, congratulations to you and Comrade Lu on getting your certificates." , we actually received the certificate on the same day, what a coincidence."

Su Yu: "Cousin, I also congratulate you on your happy marriage."

Su Yu was in a good mood today, and even meeting Zhou Qiaoman and Li Hong did not affect her good mood. Moreover, the scene where Li Hong did not dare to be presumptuous because of Song Qingrong was too good to watch. They chatted with each other, whether it was Su Yu or Zhou Qiaoman. They all separated with a tacit understanding, but Li Hong was a little reluctant.

"Huh, we're finally out. It's fun to buy things, but I'm a bit tired from rushing like this today." Su Yu only held the pair of red leather shoes in his hand. Lu Shaozong was responsible for everything else. If Su Yu hadn't insisted on sharing a little, Lu Shaozong would have done it. Even the shoes have to be carried together.

Lu Shaozong: "Tired? Then let's go back, and you still have your shoes -"

"I'll hold it and let you take it all. It's so tiring. I also want to help you share some of the weight, although the weight of the red leather shoes is negligible." Su Yu quickly protected the shoes.

Lu Shaozong chuckled: "Okay, I won't take it, but if you can't take it, just tell me."

Su Yu shook his head: "No, I can totally handle it."

While walking on the road, Su Yu chatted with Lu Shaozong: "Our family has a normal relationship with my second aunt's family. In fact, it would be more appropriate to say that I don't know. My mother is not happy to associate with my second aunt. My cousin and I had a falling out before. We're not getting close either, so let's just maintain a certain face."

Lu Shaozong listened carefully and took it to heart. He would definitely stand by his wife's side in the future.

Seeing Lu Shaozong like this, Su Yu revealed more. She and he had both obtained the certificates, and they had to explain their family relationships to him clearly to avoid making mistakes in the future.