Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

Su Yu has a meal.

Lu Shaozong: "What?"

"Aunt Su! Do you want to go up the mountain to play with Uncle Lu too?" Shengnan's eyes suddenly lit up when he saw Su Yu, and he ran over excitedly, raising his head and asking.

Su Yu touched his forehead and said, "We're not going to play. We're going to dig grape vines in the mountains."

Katsuo tilted his head in confusion: "Grape tree?"

"Well, we are going to the mountains to transplant grape vines and plant them in the yard. You see, the grape trellis set up in my yard is prepared for the grape trees." Although Sheng Nan was just a child, Su Yu did not deal with her. , but answer seriously.

Katsuo: "Wow! Will the grape vines cover the trellis?"

Su Yu nodded: "Yes, when the grapes mature, there will be bunches of grapes hanging under the grape trellis." Just thinking about it made Su Yu very excited.

Katsuo: "Can you eat all you want of grapes?"

As expected, the child was most concerned about delicious food. Su Yu laughed and said, "It should be okay."

Katsuo clenched his fists excitedly: "Then I'll go back to my mother and ask her to build a grape trellis too!"

Su Yu didn't have time to stop her, so the little girl ran back. The other children were obviously very excited too. They all wanted the sweet grapes, which they could eat as much as they wanted!

Seeing all the children running home, Su Yu whispered to Lu Shaozong: "I think the sisters-in-law will not be willing to set up a grape trellis in the yard of their house until this matter is over. Maybe these children will have to be punished."

Lu Shaozong nodded her forehead: "Each family has its own way of doing it."

Su Yu: "I know, I didn't expect it to be such a coincidence." She was able to build a grape trellis so leisurely, firstly because she liked it, and secondly because neither she nor Lu Shaozong had any burdens on them, especially since they didn't have children at the moment, they could save a lot of money. expenditure.

The mountain behind is very big, and there are many wild animals, especially wild boars, which are often seen. They once ran down the mountain and caused damage to the crops in the fields. Therefore, the army regularly sends people up the mountain to hunt every year, and the wild animals they catch can be delivered to the mountain. The cafeteria offers a toothpaste for everyone, but usually people don't go to the mountains.

Lu Shaozong took Su Yu up the mountain road that everyone was walking out of. Su Yu followed him closely, looking around from time to time. Suddenly, a flash of gray-white flashed by, and she immediately pulled Lu Shaozong: "It's a rabbit!"

Lu Shaozong: "Do you want to hunt rabbits?"

Su Yu shook his head: "I can't hit." When she was a child, she used a slingshot, but it was not accurate at all. But one of her cousins ​​picked up a slingshot and hit it with perfect accuracy. Now he has joined the army and got a sacred tree. Kurate's nickname.

"You can hunt wild animals on the mountain at will?" Su Yu asked.

Lu Shaozong: "You can hunt, but you can't hunt casually. Occasionally, if you are hungry for meat, someone will go up the mountain to hunt. Everyone should pay attention to it."

Su Yu: "The rabbit has already run away. We don't need to chase it. The vine is more important."

Su Yu also saw some other fruit trees on the road. Although he was very excited, if he transplanted another fruit tree and planted it at home, there would be less land for growing vegetables in the yard, so he could only pass by with regret.