Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91

Because work had not yet finished, Shanzi and the other children immediately ran to the fields after eating the mung bean syrup and followed the adults to pick rice ears. The fun and delicious food had to wait until after work, and Shanzi and the others did not make any fuss. This aunt went to work very obediently.

Su Yu and Su A'nai sat under the big tree, helping to look after the children who could only crawl for a while. Occasionally, they also talked to the members who were too tired from working and came to sit and rest. If you work on your waist while harvesting rice and don't take a break, your waist will be broken before noon. The scorekeeper doesn't care about this. As long as everyone finishes their part of the work at the end of the day, it will be fine.

In the past, the Sujiacun brigade did not allocate tasks to each member in this way, so many people were lazy and worked as part-time workers. Anyway, no matter how much they worked, they received the same grain, so there was no difference. But later, regulations were imposed, and the number of lazy people was greatly reduced. It doesn't matter whether you are a local commune member or an educated youth who joined the queue, the more you work, the more you get, so everyone works very hard, hoping to earn more food for their family, and the more work points are earned, the more money they will receive at the end of the year.

"Mom, Xiaoyu." Second Aunt Su Yu walked over while wiping the sweat from her head. Her whole face was tanned red by the sun.

Su Yu quickly said: "Second Aunt, please take a rest."

"Hey." The second aunt walked to the empty seat next to Su Yu and sat on the grass.

"Sister Xiaoniao asked me to deliver something back. I'll deliver it to the second aunt after work." Su Yu said, looking at the sincere smile on the second aunt's face.

"Little Bird, you are bringing something home again," the second aunt complained, but in fact, her eyes were clearly filled with happy smiles. She asked again, "Xiaoyu, your sister Xiaoniao and Chunchun haven't given you any trouble." Right? There is a lot of work in the fields during this time, and we didn't let anyone go to the city to see the two of them."

Su Yu: "No, Chunchun has adapted very well in the nursery. Although Sister Xiaoniao's work is a bit tiring, my mother said that she is quite popular with the leaders now."

The second aunt smiled so hard that her eyes narrowed: "That's good, that's good. There's no work that isn't tiring. A little tiring is good. Only when you work hard will you be tired."

Seeing that the second aunt liked to hear this, Su Yu specially selected a lot of things to talk about, mainly talking about Chunchun. Good Chunchun meant that Su Xiaoniao would not have a bad life.

The second aunt, who was satisfied with what Su Yu said, quickly picked up her straw hat and returned to the fields to continue working.

Su A'nai suddenly said: "Your aunt will definitely come to talk to you soon."

Su Yu chuckled: "Grandma, eldest aunt asked me to do it--"

"Here, these two people have agreed to take turns to rest." Aunt Su smiled and looked in front of her. The eldest aunt of the Su family was fanning herself with a straw hat and walking towards her with a strong wind.

Su Yu smiled and said in a low voice: "My grandmother is like a god."

Su A'nai nodded proudly: "That's right."

"Mom, Xiaoyu." When the eldest aunt came here, she said the familiar recipe.

Su Yu called her with a smile, wondering what the eldest aunt could do with her. The eldest aunt is not the second aunt.