Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

Su Yu quietly breathed a sigh of relief. She knew that Li Lin asked such a question because she felt sorry for her, but since she chose to marry Lu Shaozong, she was already prepared to be a military wife.

Besides, as she said, there are many people standing behind her, and she has a lot to rely on. She doesn't have to worry about being alone when the time comes. Moreover, there are also many sisters-in-law here at the Military Family Home, and military wives are very willing to help each other. No matter how hard or difficult it is, you can always get through it.

How could Li Lin not know about Su Yu's little tricks? But she did not point it out, and she was not a person without ideological consciousness. She thought it was good for her son-in-law Lu Shaozong to be a soldier. Of course she supported it, but she felt sorry for her daughter and was reluctant to suffer. She hoped that her daughter would be happy throughout her life and not suffer setbacks.

"Mom and Dad, can you tell me what's going on with Sister Xiaoniao?" Su Yu was extremely curious. She had kept this in mind for a long time and couldn't wait to know the tragic fate of Chen Scumbag.

Li Lin and Su Jihua were about to open their mouths to speak, but Su Xiaoniao came down with Chunchun in his arms and said, "Xiaoyu, I'll tell you."

Su Yu: "Sister Xiaoniao?"

Su Xiaoniao shook his head, his eyes were firmer and more relaxed than before: "Xiaoyu, I'm fine now."

Su Yu nodded and looked down at Chunchun who was hugging Su Xiaoniao's thigh tightly. Chunchun's hair was tied up into braids by Su Xiaoniao. She thought that Chunchun was very lively and lively: "What about Chunchun?"

Su Xiaoniao: "We Chunchun talked about the outcome, and I wanted to wait until she is a little older to tell her about the results, and Chunchun also agreed."

Chunchun first greeted Li Lin and Su Jihua, then raised her little hand and said, "Auntie, don't you need me to help light the fire this morning?"

Su Yu patted his head: "By the way, I haven't cooked yet, and I have to go to the grocery store to buy something before I come back."

Li Lin decided directly: "Xiaoyu, you and Xiaoniao go out to the grocery store, Chunchun stays at home to help make the fire, and your dad and I cook breakfast."

Su Jihua smiled and pointed to the package he brought: "There are a lot of good things in it that can be used to make porridge. Just buy some vegetables and bring them back."

"By the way, Dad, my mother-in-law sent me two hams. Do you want to make something to eat? Chunchun and I have eaten a lot these days and it tastes very good." Su Yu remembered it and took Su Jihua to see it. Ham.

When Su Jihua saw the ham, he was immediately happy: "The quality of this ham is very high, and the production techniques are sophisticated..." He walked around the ham several times and observed it carefully.

Su Yu left him here to continue reading: "Dad, please watch slowly. Sister Xiaoniao and I went out to buy things."

Su Jihua was reluctant to leave when he saw the high-end ingredients, and waved his hand: "Go."

Su Yu shook his head and said nothing. He quickly picked up the money tickets and basket and took Su Xiaoniao out.

Su Xiaoniao had gone out early to buy things at the grocery store before, so he was no stranger to this road: "Xiaoyu, Chen Mao will not trouble me again in the future, no, I don't dare."

Chen's scumbag's name is Chen Mao. It's a good name, but Chen's scumbag is not a good person.

Su Yu asked further: "How do you say it?"