Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81

"Why are you laughing all the time? What's so funny?" You Meijing stared at Su Yu for a while. Ever since the four of them sat down in the office and discussed things on the blackboard, Su Yu had been laughing and laughing non-stop. , so You Meijing is very concerned about it.

Su Yu said openly: "Because I encountered something interesting on the way here, I'm in a good mood. My smile didn't bother you, right? Teacher You."

You Meijing narrowed her eyes: "It didn't bother me, I was just curious to ask, what makes you find it so funny?"

Su Yu's lips curled up: "It's fun anyway."

You Meijing couldn't get an answer from Su Yu, so she could only turn to Lin Xiaowen: "You came here with Teacher Su, you should know?"

Lin Xiaowen pursed his lips and shook his head slightly: "Teacher You, let's talk about the blackboard report first..."

You Meijing crossed her arms and raised her chin: "If you don't say it, don't say it. I don't want to hear it yet." Damn it, what kind of fun is this!

Li Dahe pushed up his glasses and said proactively: "Mr. Lin, your blackboard newspaper is going to be like this. It's very good. You can also take a look at mine. I hope you can give me some advice."

In order to prevent duplication of blackboard posters, the four of them, Su Yu, planned to read each other's ideas and discuss them so that they could prepare better blackboard papers to welcome the students tomorrow. They also hoped that students could learn from the blackboard papers.

Su Yu put his head over and watched with Lin Xiaowen, discussing it from time to time.

You Meijing watched the three of them chatting naturally, but she was left alone. She pulled the corner of her mouth and hummed. However, Su Yu and the others were focused on the blackboard report on what could be improved and did not notice her little movements. In other words, he completely ignored her.

You Meijing: "..." It's too much. She used to be the center of the crowd, but now she is like a marginalized person.

"Don't you come over to discuss?" Su Yu suddenly raised his head and asked You Meijing.

You Meijing paused, hummed, and turned her head to the other side, facing Su Yu.

Su Yu shrugged and ignored You Meijing.

You Meijing: "..."

After Su Yu and the other three discussed their respective blackboard papers and made many improvements, they realized that one person was missing. At first glance, You Meijing was sulking.

Li Dahe and Lin Xiaowen looked at each other, a little embarrassed. They really forgot to grab You Meijing just now because they were too focused. How could they be distracted?

Su Yu didn't feel anything at all. She stretched out her hand and said, "Teacher You, where's yours?"

Youmei hummed quietly: "Mine? Do you want to see mine?"

Su Yu nodded, and You Meijing suddenly became proud. However, before she could become completely proud, she heard Su Yu say: "We have all seen each other, and you are the only one missing. If your blackboard report is the same as the three of ours, Yes, the three of us will help you change it together."

You Meijing, who was prone to misunderstandings, almost spit out Su Yu's blood. She got angry and said, "Su Yu!"

Su Yu rubbed his ears: "I can hear you. You don't have to shout so loudly. It doesn't mean that you have to change it. The three of us can also change it. Let's discuss it with each other."