Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101

Su Yu patted Lin Xiaowen's shoulder excitedly, feeling a strange feeling of relief.

Lin Xiaowen smiled shyly, it was the same as before, but something seemed different.

In fact, Lin Xiaowen has been feeling very uneasy since she rejected You Meijing, but Teacher Su and others said that she did a good job, so it should really be okay for her to treat Teacher You like that today?

"Next time, if Teacher You still treats you like that, you can definitely deal with him like he did today." After Su Yu finished laughing, he said to Lin Xiaowen.

"I'll try my best?" Lin Xiaowen said a little less confidently.

Su Yu smiled and didn't say much. Lin Xiaowen was the person involved and she didn't need to point fingers.

While listening to Su Yu talk about teaching issues, Lin Xiaowen was distracted and thinking about things in her mind. Su Yu was not a stupid person, and of course she could notice the tangled eyes Lin Xiaowen glanced at her from time to time.

Su Yu originally wanted to ask Lin Xiaowen directly if there was anything he could say, but then he thought it would be better to wait for Lin Xiaowen to say it himself.

"Teacher Su, I, I have something to ask you." Lin Xiaowen gritted his teeth and finally spoke out as the family home was getting closer.

Su Yu breathed a sigh of relief for Lin Xiaowen in his heart, but it didn't show on his face. He still smiled the same as before: "Okay, if you ask, I will tell you what I know."

Lin Xiaowen's tense expression immediately relaxed, but when she thought of what she was going to ask next, she was so nervous that the fingers of her two hands tangled together: "Teacher Su, it's like this. My mother told me, Huo Zhiqing, And the brigade where Cao Zhiqing and others went to the countryside to jump in happened to be in your hometown brigade?"

Su Yu was not surprised at all that Wen Guixiang knew about this. In fact, everyone in the family hospital had their own channels for information. Wen Guixiang had been a doctor for decades and knew many people, so he was naturally very well-informed.

"Yes, during the busy farm vacation, I went back to my hometown and met Huo Zhiqing and Cao Zhiqing in the brigade." Su Yu did not hide anything.

Lin Xiaowen was stunned and asked: "How are Huo Zhiqing, Cao Zhiqing and the others? Should they be doing well?"

Su Yu thought about it for a moment and said, "Huo Zhiqing takes good care of Cao Zhiqing, and Cao Zhiqing is also very considerate of Huo Zhiqing."

Lin Xiaowen felt sad and disappointed, but she quickly felt relieved and smiled: "That's really good."

Although Lin Xiaowen's smile was forced, it was full of sincerity and sincerity.

Su Yu smiled knowingly: "Yes, they support each other, and their life in the brigade will get better and better."

"Maybe we will receive their good news soon." Lin Xiaowen said.

Su Yu looked at Lin Xiaowen, then nodded in agreement: "Yeah."

"Teacher Su, thank you for being willing to listen to me." Before leaving, Lin Xiaowen thanked Su Yu seriously.

Su Yu waved his hand: "It's okay, then, I'll go home and cook."

Lin Xiaowen nodded quickly: "Okay, Teacher Su."

Su Yu looked at Lin Xiaowen's slender back and sighed softly. She could see that Lin Xiaowen had let go.