Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

Wu Fengzhen did not ask any more questions, because the expression on Su Yu's face gave her the best explanation. She was not a close cousin at all, but she seemed to dislike her.

After sending Wu Fengzhen away, Chen Xiujing said to Su Yu: "Let them adjust and handle the matters between their mother-in-law and daughter-in-law by themselves. We are outsiders and it is not good for us to interfere."

Su Yu nodded. She didn't have the time to care about Zhou Qiaoman, and she didn't want to tell Wu Fengzhen about the discord between her and Zhou Qiaoman. Once any news came out from her place, it would definitely not stop, and those people would let her go. Let Zhou Qiaoman fight on his own.

Seeing that she understood, Chen Xiujing smiled reassuringly: "Let's go and help."

Su Yu: "Okay."

During this busy period, time passed by in the evening. Zhao Zizheng brought a group of people over to help, and many men from the neighbors near her home also came to help. There are many people and strength, and these soldiers' movements are crisp and neat, without any sloppiness. With their speed, it is estimated that they can make the furniture Su Yu wants today.

They were busy, and Su Yu couldn't let their help go in vain. He planned to cook, but Zhao Zizheng told him that they had only come after eating in the cafeteria, so there was no need to prepare theirs. Su Yu had no choice but to cook a large meal. A pot of mung bean syrup, wait for them to finish their work, and enjoy a bowl of mung bean syrup.

When Lu Shaozong saw this, he came over to help Su Yu cook, but Su Yu pushed him back. He might as well go and break the furniture. If he finished it early, he would be relieved.

"You two know how to cook. You won't be hungry in the future." Chen Xiujing helped. She was not good at cooking and was limited to cooking food. The taste was disliked by Lu Shaozong's five children. Only Lu Yiping had the courage to eat it raw every time. Next, therefore, Chen Xiujing does not embarrass herself or her family.

Su Yu: "I've been around my dad for a long time, and I know a little bit about it. My dad is still the best at cooking."

Chen Xiujing nodded, it was indeed the case. Su Jihua's cooking skills were better than what she had eaten in some old restaurants with heritage in the capital. Unfortunately, many old restaurants had closed down, and she didn't know if she would have the chance to eat these dishes in the future, so Su Jihua His cooking skills are very surprising.

"Commander Lu, you are not attentive to your work. This is not like you at all." Zhao Zizheng winked at Lu Shaozong and smiled teasingly.

Lu Shaozong looked away, raised the corners of his lips slightly, and said disgustedly: "You are not such a boring person."

Zhao Zizheng was counterattacked: "..."

Even if he married his younger brother and sister-in-law, this guy is still so arrogant.

After Su Yu and Chen Xiujing finished cooking, Lu Shaozong and the others were still almost finished. The food was still steaming, and the mung bean syrup had just come out of the pot. It could be left for a while, and it would taste better when it is cold.

Su Yu also specially filled a large bowl of mung bean syrup for Wen Shuzhen next door.

Wen Shu really didn't want to accept it. This was what Su Yu's family used to entertain guests. Such a big bowl couldn't be accepted.

Su Yu had no choice but to say: "Sister-in-law, I accepted the tomatoes, cucumbers and beans from you. If you don't accept them, I won't dare to go to your house to pick vegetables in the future, and the children will be sweet."