Chapter 1

A/n: TW! (curse words, self-harm, depression, etc.) If you are uncomfortable with that please click off remember your mental health is always more important no matter what <3. Now that that's out the way enjoy or don't ig?? idk 

*Isabella's POV*

I stood there, lost in thought, feeling the shower's water drip down onto me. Because of him, I was being pressured to marry an arrogant, cocky rich guy that I didn't even know. The man who claimed to be my father was the cause of everything dreadful that has ever occurred to me, ruining my life. I still had bruises on my back and shoulders, and my thighs were left with scars from the pain he had caused me for as long as I could remember. I turned off the water, sighed, and gently brushed my hands over the imprints before getting out and wrapping my body in the warm towel.

I stood in front of the mirror and stared at the girl who stared right back at me. I had lost myself – the once cheerful girl who had a perfect life and a happy family. That was until my mother passed away. Her death affected my father, and he started hurting me, both mentally and physically. He couldn't stand to look at me, simply because I had her beauty, and it hurt him to even glance my way. I dried my hair and straightened it. By the time I was done, it was down to my hips, looking healthy and shiny.

I put on some makeup to conceal the bruises that were visible, using concealer. Then, I slid into the elegant black dress my father had chosen for me because he wanted me to look perfect for that despicable mafia figure. This only confirmed what I had suspected all along: he would only want me if I looked like a doll.

(makeup and dress images below)

I paired the dress with matching black stiletto heels, diamond earrings, and a silver necklace. Lastly, I sprayed some Chanel Coco Mademoiselle perfume. I looked at the mirror in front of me and smirked, no one would be able to handle me, especially not that hot-tempered asshole."ISABELLA COME DOWN QUICKLY" I heard Father call which was my sign to go meet my fiancé.

My heels clicked as I walked down the steps my eyes instantly met with his Luciano SantoroGod he was drop-dead handsome and I hate admitting that but his black dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up showing his detailed tattoos crawling up his muscular arms,his beautiful black messy curls, his ocean blue eyes looking me up and down. I was snapped out of my thoughts when my father cleared his through to ease the tension. "This is my daughter Isabella, the one you're marrying tomorrow." 

A/N :)

That's the end of the first chapter of my book maybe it's cringe in your opinion or just bad in general but yeah that's tha.t what are your thoughts so far on the characters that have been introduced.