Chapter 2

TW: Abuse, swearing, and sexual assault will be mentioned in this chapter please skip if you are uncomfortable with these topics or don't read this book, your mental health is far more important than any book.

My heart sank at my father's words, I was getting married tomorrow. Everything went blurry as tears threatened to escape from my eyes I shook them away but I hadn't realized that Luciano noticed my reaction to that information. He looked back at my father and said "No, the wedding will take place in 2 weeks and until then your daughter will be moving in with me." my father scowled but nodded as he couldn't disagree with the most powerful mafia boss and if he did he would be killed right there and then.

I couldn't help but feel relieved that the wedding had been extended but I had been thinking about something ever since Luciano changed the date. Why would he extend it simply because I looked upset about it? maybe I was wrong about him. I took a quick glance at him to see him down a glass of whisky.

Once the agreement between Luciano and my father had been settled, some men in suits walked in. "L'auto è qui per portarla a casa, signore," one of them said. Luciano stood up and spoke "Seems like it's time for us to take our leave Mr Donatello I'll have the papers sent to you no later than tomorrow."  he held his hand out for me. I accepted it and cast a glance back at my father, my eyes filled with hatred, how could he do this to his own daughter for his own greed? I turned around and walked out the door.

As we were walking to his expensive black car he spoke with his deep hot voice "My maids have stocked our room with new designer clothes and necessities until your stuff has been brought" I nodded as he opened the car door for me and I slid in without saying a word he then handed me a piece of paper and a pen "this is a set of rules you have to follow while being with me if there are any problems tell me and I'll fix them" he said while keeping his gaze on me.

I looked down at the paper and it had 3 rules

1. You must do everything I say and treat me with respect without arguing

2. You must come to every event that is required for you to attend

3. Seeing anyone else will not be allowed

if any of these rules are broken you will face the consequences

I paused at the first rule and looked up "You are seriously mistaken if you think I'll be doing anything you say like a maid, respect goes both fucking ways, and the third rule also applies to you because I will not be wasting my time just for you to fuck it up with one of your hoes" his jaw tightened before he gave me a glare "watch your mouth Amore" he placed his hand on my thigh and started rubbing circles, I slapped his hand away and then realized that the car had stopped at a beautiful modern house that was big enough to be a castle.

I stepped out of the car and spun around it was like a dream only a princess would live in a house like this, I was admiring the house when I felt a hand wrap around my waist I quickly tensed up and looked to my side only to see Luciano talking to someone on the phone in Italian.  "sì, è con me in questo momento, la porterò qui a breve e mi assicurerò che tutto nella sua stanza sia perfetto"

we continued walking until 2 men in suits opened the grand door for us. I was instantly welcomed by an older woman who worked here "Ahh you must be Mrs. Santoro, my name is Gina and I will be your personal maid." she bowed down elegantly and I smiled gently at her kindness "hi Gina it's a pleasure to meet you and please call me Bella no need to be formal with me." I bowed and I could see her face light up.

 "I have some business to attend to, Gina can show you around if you need anything ask someone to call me and I'll be there." He said coldly before walking away. I rolled my eyes, asshole. I admired the house before Gina led me up to the room I'd be sharing with Luciano. Which was completely against my own will by the way.

Once Gina left to go make dinner I took my heels off placed them neatly near the bed and sat on the edge of the comfy bed. I miss her so much if my mother had still been here I would have never been put in this position. I sat there thinking of her for God knows hold long when I decided to get changed. I slid the straps down my shoulders and the dress fell down to the floor leaving me in black lace lingerie when the door suddenly opened and I snapped my head back to see the one and only...Luciano.

His eyes widened and he quickly went out of the room and closed the door. "sorry.." he mumbled but loud enough for me to hear. The blush consumed my face and soon enough I was red enough to look like the sun had given me third-degree burns. I quickly changed into the closest oversized shirt I saw and then finally got the courage to speak up "You can come in.." just then Luciano entered hesitantly with a faint blush on his cheeks while he was looking me up and down "All these clothes and you still chose to wear mine?" he stared at me before chuckling until I saw him move his hand to his pocket and he pulled out a small box."It's your ring don't take it off."

When I opened the red heart-shaped box I gasped and I could feel my heart pound It was the most beautiful ring I've ever seen in my entire life. Luciano walked closer to me until there was no space between us, he took the ring out of the box and slid it onto my finger, looked at me, and then turned around to leave." thank you.." I mumbled.