Chapter 11

My eyes widened "The hell do you mean I missed the wedding." I whispered as we tip-toed to the nearest exit.

How long had I been here anyway? It only felt like I had been there for a few hours.

"You've been gone for almost 2 weeks Isabella,2 whole weeks just because you wouldn't let me explain." His jaw tightened.

I scoffed "No need to explain anything love, I saw enough when I walked into you two making out."

When we were a safe distance away from the house I continued on my walk to the car. It was now 6:00 a.m., the sky was a tint of pink and orange, and the sun was beginning to form through the clouds. Once we reached the car, I saw Matteo positioned in the passenger seat of Luciano's car, slouched with his hand over his eyes as he rubbed his temples. Meaning he didn't want to sit in his usual spot by you.

"Show her the footage, Matteo." I looked over confused as Matteo handed me his phone and I looked down at the video playing.

It was moments before I walked into Luciano's office where the female had handed him a file, and then when she heard the door open she threw herself onto Luciano.

"SERIOUSLY?!, I MISSED MY WEDDING FOR THAT?"

The drive was pretty silent and calm for the beginning besides the "I told you so" from Luciano. You sat behind the passenger seat.

"why'd it take you so long to find me, I thought you were some mafia genius" I rolled my eyes

"Hold up, who said you missed your wedding, It's today," Matteo said with a confused expression on his face.

Luciano smirked as he looked at me through the rearview mirror.

"Luciano you little bitch, you said it had been 2 weeks," I said pouting. How did I fall for his stupid lie?

"It's too early for this, continue your married couple argument later," he mumbled 

Honestly, I was happy it only took him a few hours to find me because God if I missed the opportunity to wear a princess wedding gown I would stab Luciano right there and then. (It's giving Katherine Pierce)

When we arrived home, I stepped outside to notice a beautiful white flower arch. I smiled gently but there was only one thing that would truly make me happy right now.

I ran (which is very rare) to the kitchen and met with the Person I was looking for "Ginaaaaa" I said with a pout before going to hug her.

"Mrs Sanotoro I was so worried about you darling," she said while embracing me tightly.

"I missed you, and your cooking." I grinned at the last part when I saw massive plates of food in front of me.

But right as I was about to dig into the yummy food, the doorbell rang.

"I swear if it's not important I'll kill them," I mumbled as I walked to the door. When I opened it a huge group of girls yelled "SURPRISEE!!!!"

My jaw dropped, it was my entire friend group since elementary school.

"Since today's our wedding, I thought you would like some bridesmaids." Luciano stood there with a smile on his face. as the girls attacked me with hugs.

As I sat in the middle of my bedroom, surrounded by tulle, lace, and silk, I couldn't help but smile on the journey that had led me to this moment. Liana, Larissa, Liandra, Ava, Bella, and Rose had been my closest friends for as long as I could remember. We had shared countless laughs, tears, and secrets, and now they were here, by my side, helping me get ready for the most important day of my life - my wedding day.

The room was filled with voices, giggles, and the rustling of dresses. Liana had taken charge of the makeup station and was carefully applying my makeup, ensuring that my wedding day glow would shine through every photograph. Her presence was calming and her makeup skills made me look like a model getting married.

"I can't believe you're getting married before any of us, spill your secrets girlie," Larissa said while working on my hair. 

"Well, there's a few steps let me teach you my ways."

so on number 5 on the pyramid, we have "be a hot bad bitch and let them gawk at you" That one is a real attention grabber.

On Number 4 of the pyramid is "Be a hottie"

On number 3 we have........drum roll please "be a hottie named Isabella Sanotoro"

And surprise surprise the top 2 on the pyramid issssssss "have a shit dad that's gonna sell you to a hottie mafia boss, and you guessed it number 1 is be a hottie."

We all laughed until our stomachs hurt. Ava and Bella were my emotional support throughout the process. They fluffed my veil, held my hand when nerves threatened to consume me, and whispered words of encouragement. Their presence was a constant reminder of the bond we shared, and I knew they would be with me every step of the way

It was  almost 9:40am when the girls had finished my makeup and my hair.I went into the dress room and paused as my eyes widened.

"OH MY GOD" I screamed as loud as I could,the girls all rushed in with panic evident in their face.

"LOOK AT THE DRESS!" I squealed and watched as they facepalmed.

************************************

A/n: so I'm probably gonna upload 2 chapter a week cause I have finals coming up and I need study sooo yeah